I felt like he was sweeter and nicer towards me before we officially started dating than now. But then, I don't want to be selfish brat and whiny and clingy girlfriend who seeks for attention.

"Leave it, Han Seojun."

"Tell me what's wrong Hwang Chaerin."

"And what would change if I do? I don't need to tell you every single thing I think in my head, do I?" I say, raising my eyebrow at him. He looked at me for few seconds.

"Okay."

"Okay." And with that we separated ways and it hurts me so much.

It stayed like that for the rest of the day, I didn't even spared a glance towards him. Until Sua and Jukyung grabbed me and pulled me with them, after school finished. They dragged me to buy some kpop and rock albums.

I looked around to see the newest albums like 'Butter', 'First' and then I saw one album that caught my eyes. It was 'Freeze' by Tomorrow x Together and I quickly grabbed all of three of them and went to cashier. Jukyung and Sua looked at me and I just raised my eyebrow at them as 'what', but they both shook their heads.

We got out of the shop and walked towards some park, when suddenly Sua asks:

"What happened between you and Han Seojun?" I stopped walking and looked down at 'Freeze' albums that were in my arms.

"Well...You guys were so cute, when you were together with Suho and Taehoon in the class. But Seojun as usually was sleeping... So I felt dumb to be honest..." I let out, skipping the Jukyung part.

"And did you tell him that?" Sua asks me. I looked up to her,narrowing my eyes at her.

"Why should I?"

"Uhh... Chaerin-ah, you want Seojun to be honest towards you, right? Then you need to be that. Right now, I see that your temper raised up and your ego made a small mess." Sua says, smiling at me. I nod in understanding, realizing that this time it was my fault for everything.

" For a relationship there needs to be two. And to make it work, both of you need to be patient and understanding with other. Of course, to make everything work there have to be situations like these to realize your mistake. You get it?" Sua winks at me, as Jukyung nodded in agreement.

"For now, don't do anything. Let's see what Han Seojun will do. Then that will tell you everything." Sua says, continuing to walk and we arrived at hotdog place. Jukyung and Sua chatted cheerfully, as I was in my mind. But then, we heard some noise. We turned to see some girls bullying familiar girl from our school.

" Please, I don't wanna play the role of the Fairy Godmother." I say, rolling my eyes. But Jukyung anyways pulled me and I reluctantly followed her.

"Ya! Park Se Mi!" Jukyung shouts,making the girls turn towards us. Park Se Mi smirking.

"Lim Jukyung?"

"Oh! It's Dumpling!"

"Good timing. I've been meaning to see you anyway." Park Se Mi says, sassily. I raised my eyebrow at her.

"Let Hye Min go." Sua says,somehow collecting bravery to. I packed my albums and threw the bag on the cold ground. Girls chuckled.

"And what if I refuse?"

"Hye Min come here." Jukyung says. Hye Min somehow managed to run up to us. I glared the girls in front of us.

"You are dating Lee Suho while keeping Han Seojun and Hwang Chaerin by your side." She looked at me. "Our Jukyung grown a lot."