#6

The time moved swiftly on as the night drew in quicker and most people returned home. The pair decided it was time to leave each other, and meet up again soon. "So I guess, we'll meet soon yeah?" He softly spoke as if the words didn't want to leave his mouth, "yeah I guess.." I replied looking down not knowing what to do. "I promise I'll ring you later, or tomorrow!" He replied with a grin as he tried to brighten the mood, "um, yeah that would be nice" I replied trying not to sound as desperate as I really was. He hugged me tight before walking out the door as I was left in a gaze stood by myself, closing the door I skipped upstairs heading to my bedroom to get ready for bed.

I grabbed a make up wipe swiping it across my face removing all the crap in foundations before slowly rubbing off my black mascara which lined my lashes. Allowing my face to dry off a bit I grab my comfy black track suit style pants and a vest top changing for the night then applying some light moisturiser preventing spots etc. Running across the landing I brush my teeth then tiptoe back to my room pushing some random film into the player and settling into bed with my iPad on my knee for gaming and social networking, my phone on the other side of me. Even though I had a film on I wasn't paying attention and started to complete this new app craze '4 pics 1 word' it was simple, yet hugely addictive. Doing exactly what it said in the title, guessing one word which related to the four pictures, difficult? Surprisingly yes. As earlier promised my phone lit up with a message 'thanks for today, do it again sometime? Axx' smiling to myself I quickly replied 'no problem, really enjoyed it :) yeah of course!xx' before returning to my game even though I could feel my eyes becoming heavier by the minute. 'Me too :') and ill text you the date and time yeah? Axx' flashed onto the screen of my iPhone, 'yeah sure I'm free most days!xx' I swiftly replied before getting up and switching off the now finished film and placing my iPad neatly before climbing back into bed settling down for the night.

-next day-

It was now Monday morning, meaning my first day back at school was tomorrow. Weird day I know. I'd woke at a just nice time of 9:30am.. Not too late yet not too early. Yawning I sat up and stretched out widely in my bed before flinging my legs over the side of it and placing them on my soft carpet, I walked over to my cabinet and applied some light moisturiser to wake me up a little then opened my wardrobe staring at my clothes for several minutes. I liked to get up and sorted even when I didn't have plans, I felt neater and happier I guess. I peered out of my window to see the sun was slightly out so it wouldn't be that cold so I chose my light blue jeans with my plain white crop top, finished off with my little gold owl necklace. I put them down on my bed before pulling out clean underwear and throwing several deodorants and body sprays and perfume at my bed with them before checking my phone. 'How about we do something later? Axx' I smiled to myself before replying saying I was free but wasn't feeling the walk today, so we agreed on a movie day with tons of sweets instead. Throwing my phone down I skipped to the bathroom grabbing a towel on the way to shower quickly before returning to my room to get changed and apply my make up. I only wore a light tinted moisturiser with a slight bronzes over the top and a layer of mascara finished off with bright lipstick which I owned in several colours, just enough to make myself feel a little more positive about my appearance!

I placed my phone in my pocket then headed down to find everyone had indeed gone out whilst I was getting ready so I poured myself some cereal and watched the morning programmes before running upstairs after several messages too and forth with Aston about times etc to grab quilts and a stack of DVDs. He was going to the shop on the way here so I just got comfy on the sofa and waited for Aston to arrive.

OKAY IM BACK?! Hope this is longer for you all, please vote and comment would mean a lot! Ily all x x