#3

*some hours later*

"it was nice having your company tonight" I weakly smiled as we made our way back to the car park. "you too" he smiled back at me, "so, erm.. can I.. get your number?" he almost whispered whilst looking down. "of course!" I beamed before typing my number into his phone, "see you around then" he smiled hugging me and lightly kissing my cheek before turning to walk to his own families car, wow his effect was lasting.

"so, friends?" my mum winked still concentrating on the road as she had to drive back as my dad had drank! "erm, yeah" I smiled before resting my head on the window of the car for the journey. Arriving home I went straight upstairs with a glass of water, changing I laid straight down before picking up my phone from my bedside. 

*1 new message* 'lovely night with you tonight! hope to meet again soon. Axx' 

Quickly replying something similar I checked the facebook request, accepting him and updating my status to;

'actually an alright night with the family! met some new people :-)' and tagging Aston now we were friends then put my phone faced down so the light wouldn't wake me if I received messages, no doubt I would! Finally drifting off to sleep for the night. How perfect it had been..