Chapter 5 Invisible Aliens

Start from the beginning

          "Nothing!" I chirped "Why don't you go set the table!"

          In the corner of my eyes, I saw a noodle levitate and get shorter, grey eyes was stealing my food!  Blue eyes was circling Minho oppa, while pink eyes was sitting down on the countertop. The other three were somewhere in this house. 

          "Done!" I put down the plate of stir fry and poured water in a glass and sat down.

          My bowl started moving, when I looked up, grey eyes was smiling. Greedy little alien. I grabbed onto the bowl with both hands and sent grey eyes a menacing glare. 'Don't you dare'

          "What do you think?" Oppa asked suddenly. 

          What did I miss?!

         "Yeah, great idea." I nodded while twirling the noodles,

          "Seriously?" He asked and arched an eyebrow. What did I just agree to!??!

          "Yeah."

          "You really want to adopt an African elephant and call it Duckie?!" He frowned. 

          "I...uh..." 

          "Just kidding," he laughed "You seem distracted today." 

          "I have lots on my plate" I watched my bowl slide down the table and disappear. 

          "Where's mom and dad?" He looked around,

          "They went on a holiday with Minwoo." I pouted and swirled the water in my glass. 

          "Poor you." He teased. "Do you want to come with me to filming tomorrow?"

          I love going behind the scenes in his dramas, and Minho Oppa knows that. But I have six  aliens to take care of....

          "Nah, I'm good..." I trailed off, "I have to get started with my summer homework."

          "Suit yourself," he shrugged and bit into a red apple, strolling into the living room to watch TV.

          As soon as Oppa walked off, six shapes shimmered in front of my eyes, to reveal the six blonde Aliens. 

          "I'm hungry" Himchan stated and sat down with his fingers laced together.

          "You were supposed to save some for me" Zelo put his chin on the table and looked up sadly

          Daehyun was sitting down at the table waiting in anticipation for the dishes I wasn't going to whip up. Yongguk turned his head slowly to the knife set on the marble kitchen tabletop, his fingers twitched a few times. Youngjae was reading, as usual. 

          "Can't cook now!" I whispered "Just eat that Mato cake of yours."

          Daehyun faltered, Himchan stopped drumming his fingers on the table and Zelo froze. Jongup looked up, Youngjae spared us a glance and Yongguk returned his attention to me. 

          "What?" they asked simultaneously. 

          "We helped you make a delicious dinner for that lazy human lounging in front of the sparkly light box. Is that how you repay us?" Himchan said coldly and stood up towering over me with an intimidating glare. 

          "Tomorrow?" I suggested weakly "I'm make it tomorrow!"

          Daehyun crossed his arms and let his shoulders drop. I gave them a small wave and sat on the sofa next to Minho oppa, we were watching our favorite sunday variety: Running man. Suddenly, at the corner of my eye, I saw a floating book. 

          That was when I felt a cold finger trace the back of my neck. "Food." Pink eyes breathed. 

          "Give us food" a warm breath whispered beside my ear. Blue eyes.

          "I'm hungry." A pair of green eyes floated down to the sofa, and the cushion dipped down. 

          "Did you hear something?" Oppa asked suddenly. A pair of red eyes were hovering behind his head, a few strands of Oppa's hair were being lifted up. 

          "Nope" I flashed a fake smile and stood up, successfully bumping green eyes off the couch, sending pink eyes tumbling backwards and red eyes to stop playing with Oppa's hair. 

          "Where are you going?" Minho oppa asked.

          "Sleep" I replied and faked a yawn, either I was a great actress or Minho Oppa didn't mention anything, I think it was the latter. 

          "Good night then" He pulled me into a bear hug and kissed my forehead "Safe dreams."

          Something grabbed onto my arm and half dragged me away. Aliens. 

          "I'm hungry." Blue eyes whispered, six pairs of eyes were following me up to my room. "Haru,"

          "Tomorrow." I said in a determined tone "Minho Oppa has an early filming." 

          "Should I just annihilate the human?" Blue eyes asked. I pointed to my room and locked the door behind us. The eyes lost its colors and six black clad bodies shimmered. Blue was Zelo. Green was Jongup, Yellow was Youngjae, Grey was Daehyun, Pink was Himchan and Red was Yongguk. 

          "You guys are evil" I punched Zelo on the arm, "It was bonding time for me and Oppa!"

          "Call me Oppa" Himchan cooed. "Call me Oppa, and I'll forgive you."

          "Now is NOT the time!" I kicked his shin and laid down on my bed. "Aliens."

          "Yes Haru?" Youngjae peered over, our face only a hand's width apart. I covered my mouth and kneed him in the nuts. No response?!

          "OW! SHIAJFOGRMWFMBJFKSAGD!" He screamed and cursed in another language, rolling around on the wooden floor clutching his.. ahem.

          "I wanted to do that for ages" Himchan said smugly and sat down on my bed, "Bravo Haru."

          "Fun's over" Yongguk said slowly and pulled Youngjae to his feet, Daehyun rushed over to continuously slap Youngjae's butt as emergency help. "Lets sleep."

          "Here?!" I squeaked "You're sleeping here?"

          "I call dibs on the bouncy thing!" Zelo chirped and jumped on my bed. 

          "Me too!" Jongup exclaimed and hopped on. The bed groaned and wheezed under the combined weight of two aliens and one fat human.

          "The bed is mine." I announced and dragged them off. "Sleep on the floor."

          "I call dibs on this spot!" Himchan threw himself on my soft, beige carpet. "Its niiiiiiice!"

           Yongguk shrugged and lowered himself onto the floor, sitting crossed legged. Daehyun laid down on his back and rubbed his stomach which grumbled loudly. Youngjae curled up beside Daehyun folded his arms. 

          "Good night." I said and turned the lights off.

          "Night" Jongup replied with a yawn and curled up with Daehyun.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment, Vote and Follow!