"Oh, you had me on edge thinking you were going to say no," Ryan said.

I smiled.

"Nah, I already had my answer since we had sex, but I wanted you to make a move," I said.

Ryan chuckled.

After a few moments of thought, I asked, "We keep it on the low, or I can tell people that I'm in a relationship with you?" I stared at his facial expressions.

"You better be telling everyone you're in a relationship, but we're not going on social media posting each other just yet. Let's see how we do as a couple. I don't want everyone in our business," Ryan explained to me.

I nodded.

"I'm okay with that," I said.

"What is the game plan when she comes?" Pauly asked the group

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"What is the game plan when she comes?" Pauly asked the group.

"Let's see if she comes with Chris," Ronnie answered.

"We approach it a different way if Chris is here?" Pauly asked.

"Oh," Mike replied.

"That's what I'm saying," Ronnie said.

"Great question. Great question," Mike said.

"Nicole didn't want any drama. That's why she left the show. And then she caused all the drama. We're left with all the drama," Vinny said.

"Popped in for lunch, fuck it up, and left," Pauly said.

"And fucked it all up," Vinny added.

"Why didn't they just sit down after this trip?" Pauly asked.

"Now Angelina is gonna come in hot thinking that we're gonna attack--," Mike said before Pauly interrupted him.

"Fact," Pauly said.

"We're gonna attack her," Mike continued.

"And that's the problem. We didn't have bad intentions. Even though we still have these videos, we don't have bad intentions. Yeah, but we have to abort mission and try something different," Pauly said.

Mike gets a call from Jenni and puts it on speaker.

"Yo," Mike said, answering the call.

"Hi, neighbor," Jenni said.

"Hey, what's up, guys? What you doing?" Mike asked.

Cinta's World ⇟ Jersey Shore: Family Vacation जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें