Only a few days later, there was a huge box in our room we shared. Mitch opened it, and looked at the others, "Hey guys, it's our new clothes." We all changed, feeling a lot better in clean garments.

Mitch was dressed in a red and black checkered hoodie, with tan sleeves and a white undershirt. Blue denim jeans, and even bright red shoes to match. "Hey, this actually isn't too bad." He smirked to himself, looking to Jason.

Jason was given a light blue hoodie with a few yellow and orange stripes, complete with stars on the forearm pieces. He also had matching sweatpants to go with, yellow stars on his knees. While the shoes looked comfy, he didn't put them on, and instead stayed with his bandage wrappings around his feet. He also opted out of the white tank under shirt, saying, "I'm not a big fan of too many layers.. it's uncomfortable.." he mumbled, the dark charcoal ribs peeking through before he zipped the hoodie up halfway. The look was complete with a four-point, golden star pendant.

Quentin looked a bit old school with tan slacks and white button up. He also had a tie and long tan button up coat to complete his look. "I would've never thought it looked good on me, but I like it."

Ian was also a bit dressed up, wearing black slacks and white button up shirt. A black tie and formal black coat was given to him to wear, as well as black dress shoes. "Look at you being all fancy," Quinten chuckled at him, as Ian put on a new pair of un-cracked sunglasses. Ian seemed neutral towards the outfit.

Jerome was given the same thing as Ian, however he didn't put on the outfit. He opted to keep on his white tank top and light blue medical pants. He kept a frown on his face as he re-wrapped the bandages around his arms and hands and feet. He too, did not put on shoes.

Seto had on a complex outfit of purple and gray. It looks like a robe, with comfy pants on underneath. A red design was imprinted on the chest and front end of the robe, and a red cloth was tied around his waist. He had shoulder pad armor, and a white bandanna around his head. He was also given a gray mask to cover his face, and the robe also had a hood to go with. He had put his hood up and put on the matching gloves. Lastly, he wore boots of light gray, and he read aloud a note to go with his clothes, "The clothes are fire proof, while the boots are water and fire resistant." The lady had also asked for our abilities to further enhance the design of the outfits.

My outfit was simple, though it had purpose. The shirt was white with a V-neck and had a completely open back for my wings. Around the neck and bottom of the shirt with small zippers and hooks. I put the bottom of the shirt on first, and zipped up the small portion, then took the strap and hooked it over the zipper like a bra. I put my arms through the  short sleeves and did the same with the back of thee neck piece as I did the bottom. Gray sweatpants and dark purple shoes to go with. I did request, however, to have bracelets to hide my tattooed number, and she provided. Two thick bracelets to hide the tattoo, and two thin ones to go on each arm. That way it looked less obvious and more of a fashion choice. I would never be able to hide my back scars, but it's not like I had a choice.

Sky's outfit looked complex as well. His outfit consisted of shades of gray and black. He had knee and elbow pads, including a chest plated piece that was secured from the back. He was given bright red shoes like Mitch, and black gloves that matched his look as well. He had on that golden purple pendant necklace that he did had forever. Finally, he also like Ian, had black sunglasses, though his golden eyes still seemed to shine through.

Our looks were complete..

~~~

Later that night, there was a serious talk . . .

"There are still facilities still standing," Mitch clutched his hand into a fist. "I don't know about you but I want some goddamn revenge.."

"If they remain more people will just end up like us and forced to suffer." Jason put simply.