Moving in

I learned new words and what year it is. It's 1954 I also learned that I'm thousands of years old and I used to be a terrible person. I want to give back to the brunette man, who I now call Jospeh he seems rather idiotic but nice. When I arrived it was bright but now it's dark really dark. Suzie came to me. "So you don't remember anything?" She asked. I shook my head no. "Why no more light?" I asked. "Well it's nighttime whenever it's night the sun goes down and it's dark" she explained. "Woah" I said in awe. I saw Jospeh picking up a strange rectangle shaped object. "What's that?" I questioned. "It's a book" he replied sounding a little upset. "There's words inside and you read them" he explained. "Read to me?" I asked a little confused what reading was. "Sure..." he agreed sighing. He read the book in front of him. I looked in awe as he read words off the page.

"Kars is it okay if I ask you something?" Suzie asked. I nodded. "Did you get hurt when you fell?" She asked. Jospeh looked at her with his eyebrow raised. "No hurt I fine" I said. I smiled, Jospeh looked at me annoyed. "Well dinner is finished if you want dinner you can come down and eat with us" she offered. I nodded and followed her. After eating I was given a warm fabric and a stuffed fabric. Their was a soft plastic stuffed with I assumed to be air. "What's this?" I asked. "It's an air mattress" Jospeh said. I nodded still confused. I put my head on the stuffed frantic and Jospeh went upstairs. The air mattress wasn't as soft as the stuffed fabric but it was fine. Slowly I fell asleep.

"Kars Kars!" Someone shouted. "Who you is?" I stuttered. "Im your friend" the man spoke with a sad but happy tone. He held my hand his hair was yellow and straight up. "I'm dead because of Jospeh but stay with him make new allies I've seen the error of my ways and you have the same chance!" The man yelled floating up to yellow clouds in a bright sky. "No leave me!" I cried out. "Don't make the same mistake me and esdsi did when we were alive be a better person Kars" he said. "Me will!" I cried. I started crying I was sad to see the tall yellow haired man go. Why'd he have to go? Why yellow hair man have to go, soon I saw two more men. a white haired man and red haired man climbing up stairs made of clouds. "Kars be better for us" they both requested. I nodded wiping my flowing tears. Suddenly everything went black and I was torn away father from the men. "No! Come back!" I shouted.

BANG CLANG! I heard loud noises and I tossed and turned. "N..n..n..no stay" I mumbled. "Up and at em!"somebody shouted. "Man" I mumbled again. I started to feel shaking somebody shaking me. "Ngggh" I groaned rubbing my eyes. "Get up!" Jospeh exclaimed before trying to flip the air mattress over. "Damn! Heavy kars!" He shouted. Then the air mattress popped. I covered my ear I don't like that sound. "Guess you'll need an actual mattress..." Jospeh muttered. "Jospeh why stop sleep?" I asked. "Because it's morning time and you need to get up" he said. I scratched my head and got up.