Mikaelson (side chapter)

this is just how the Mikaelsons reacted to Sally leaving

------------------------------------------------------------------------

about a week after Sally left, Klaus came in to let her out

Klaus's pov:

Today I remembered that my weakest daughter, Sally was still locked in her room. I figure that I should let her out to get some food at some point. As I was walking towards her door, I couldn't hear her heartbeat and got a little scared. I got to her door and opened it to find a very neat room with the bed made and a little note placed nicely on top of the sheets. The small window in the corner was open, but it was too small for her to fit through, right? I called everybody to her room immediately, everybody came but only two people could actually fit into the room because it was quite small.  

Rebekah and Hope came to the doorway with arms full of bags from the end of Hope's birthday week, Elijah came in next with Hayley, Hayley stepped into the room with me and leaned against the wall in an effort to be comfortable, it didn't work. Kol came not long after, covered in paint for some unknown reason, and Freya stood next to him also covered in paint, looking very angry.  

"did Sally do something wrong again brother" Kol said while Freya gave him the side eye. 

"no, I was wondering if any of you knew were she went, she doesn't seem to be here. 

"why would we be with her" Freya said, still looking as though she were going to kill Kol

"Well she isn't here and I don't know were she is"

"There is a letter on the bed, why don't we read that?" Hope piped up, looking very bored of this conversation. 

Hayley went over to the bed, and picked up the note that had been neatly folded to match the rest of the room.  She took it out into the hallway and we all crowded around her, curious as to what was on the piece of paper. Hayley opened the paper and in very nice handwriting was a short letter that read:

Dear

 Mikaelsons,

You guys suck at parenting. All of you have serious daddy issues and need lots of therapy.  Also have fun with your bratty child, you'll regret that when she's older. 

sincerely, Sally

All of the Mikaelsons sat there in silence for just a bit until Hayley burst out in tears and dropped the letter on the ground. A smaller paper fell on the ground, it simply said:

PS:

stop feeling bad for yourself and I will be sending you my therapy bill, thanks :)

Everybody was crying now and talking about how much they could have had if he was a good uncle. After collecting ourselves, we took Hope to her room because she fell asleep while crying. We all went to the living room and watched as Freya tried to track her, but it wasn't working, she  must have gotten a cloaking spell put on her, but how, she has never gone out of the house and she isn't a witch. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked the chapter, sorry it's short

-Isabel