First day of school pt 3

Start from the beginning

 I watched as Jennie walked away, I turned to Taehyun, "hey, uh, what are you doing here?"

 " Jennie asked me to help p, she needed help guarding the door"

 "That's nice of you, but you didn't have to"

 " I wanted to help, uh also I have a question. "

 "Whats up?"

 " uh I hope this doesn't offend you, but what was going on in the bathroom"

"Oh, ummm....... I sometimes get too overwhelmed and I have something called a headspace where I slip into.it so I have an escape. It helps me to cope it really helps."

" Oh"

"Uh..... You can laugh if you want" 

" I'd never laugh at you"

"But you have reason to"

"What do.you mean"

"You literally saw me acting like a baby"

"So, I think.it's sweet that you and Jennie are so close and I feel bad that you felt so overwhelmed by school, I wish I had known that you felt overwhelmed, I could have helped"

" Really? "

"Yeah, I've only known you for a day and I already like you so much, you are sweet, and funny and kind, and you are goofy and insanely attractive and-"

"Did you just call me attractive???"

 " Uh, um, well..... Uh, pretend you didn't hear that"

"Maybe I think you're attractive too" 

"Wait what!?!?"

"I uh i mean..... Well, first you made me feel welcome, and you didn't judge me. And you are honestly good looking and I don't know why but I feel safe around you"  he then hugged me HE HUGGED ME!!!! I think I'm in love. Jennie is gonna laugh at me. "Lets go, we have class in a few minutes"

 " alright, let's go" he went and reached for my hand "uh, sorry, I didnt mean-" I smiled and took his hand in mine. "Don't apologize, it's sweet" he blushed. DUDE I MADE HIM BLUSH 

Jennie p.o.v 

I ran from the bathroom to Ms. Hirai's classroom. I knocked on the door. "Come in"  I pushed open the door. "Ms. Hirai"

"Oh hello Jennie, is everything okay?

"Yes I just came to see what I missed in class"

"Oh that's no problem Jennie, don't worry about it" 

"No please it's my first day I don't want to be seen as a lazy student who doesn't care about their education" she laughed softly "Jennie the fact that you care enough to find out what you missed says a lot about you. You seem to care even more than the kids in the class which makes me so happy, so don't worry about it"

" thank you, I really need to leave, I don't want to be late "

"Alright Jennie have a good day, see you tomorrow" 

* the end of the day*

"JENNIE!!!!!!!"

"Hey Chae!!!! What's up?"

" I JUST SAW YOUR BROTHER HOLDING HANDS WITH JISOO'S BROTHER 'S BEST FRIEND, SO LIKE MAYBE SOMEDAY YOU WILL BE MY LIKE SISTER IN LAW 'S SISTER IN LAW!!!!!!! "

"Breathe child "

"Sorry, I just think it's cute" I laughed and playfully hit Chaeyoung's arm. Jisoo, Ryujin, Lia, and Chaeryeong walked over. "Why are you bullying Lisa's almost girlfriend ?" Jisoo asked. 

"Just messing around, but the better question is what is an almost girlfriend?"

" Well EVERYONE except Lisa knows that Chae is in love with Lisa and EVERYONE except Lisa knows that Lisa is in love with Chae" Ryujin explained. Before Chaeryeong continued "and now we're just waiting for Lisa to get a clue" 

"Its surprising that she's Jisoo 's twin, because Jisoo is the future Valedictorian, meanwhile Lisa is...?"

" An idiot" Jisoo filled in. "Yeah but she's out idiot" Lia said smiling and rolling her eyes. Just the Yeji, Yuna and Lisa came over "who's an idiot?" Yuna asked "Lisa" 

"I'm not an idiot!!!"

" yes you are" everyone said together. Lisa dramatically gasped and placed her hand over her heart. "Im offended" 

"You will live" Jisoo said patting Lisa's head. Just then my brother and a few other guys walked over, including the guy who had been with Lisa this morning. "Hey losers" one of the guys said throwing his arm around Lisa and Jisoo. "Hey Jimin" Beomgyu walked over me and whispered. "Appa is waiting outside for us" I nodded and turned to the large group of people that surrounded us. "Guys, my appa is here so Beomgyu and I have to leave"

" Ok, see you guys tomorrow " Lisa said

"BYEEEEEEEEEEEE JENNIE!!!!" Chae yelled hugging me.  "See you Jennie" Lia said "byeeeeeeee" Ryujin and Yeji said dragging out the word excessively longly. Yuna just hugged me. And Cheryeong simply came over and flopped my hair into my eyes and said "bye gorgeous loser" 

"Haha you are all hilarious" I rolled my eyes and hugged each of them. Beomgyu hugged Taehyun and grabbed my arm and dragged me out the door. "Oooooh has my big brother got himself a boyfriend!!!???"

"Oh shut up, we're just friends that both like each other"

"So  you're friends with benefits!?!?" 

"What the fuck Jennie!!!!!!!! "

"I'm serious!"

" no we're not friends with benefits, we just might one day date when w to know each other better"

"That is kinda sweet and cute" just then a car horn honked. I saw appa waving from the car. "RACE YA!!!!!" the two of us sprinted to car Beomgyu beating me (barely) "I WOULD HAVE WON IF IT WASN'T FOR THESE STUPID SHOES! "

" You can't blame you shoes for being slow" 

"Alright you two, get in, we gotta pick up the twins" 

"Coming appa!" 

"So how was school?"

 "Good, I met a cute girl and have 8 new friends!"

" nice and you Beomgyu? "

"I um, sipped during Lunch but this guy named Taehyun helped get Jennie to me and then Jennie helped me"

 "Gyu, you slipped!? And you didn't tell me! " 

"Appa im.fine, don't worry, besides something good came out of it" 

"What?"

" Uh, nevermind "

"Alright, let's go we need to get the twins"

so I choose to include some cute Chaennie moments because my soulmate @directionerarmy4 loves Chaennie and their friendship is super cute.