Temptation

"I'm home" said Zhongli as he closed the door after an extremely hot day full of work and threw his coat on the floor, too tired to even put it on the coat rack.

As he walked to the living room a weird, promiscuous, foreign smell started to get stronger and stronger. When he entered he saw Childe, suit unbuttoned as he probably just got home too.

"Oh hi, didn't notice you come in" Childe said as a devilish smirk forming on his face. He sat on the couch with his back slightly arched while his head was looking back at his boyfriend. His sweaty abs and chest in display.

Zhongli was surprised and an assortment of reds and pinks flourished across his face. It didn't matter though he knew who really was in charge since Childe would always break at the slightest touch of his fingers and to top it off he also knew all of his weak spots.

Zhongli sat on the couch comfortably next to his beloved orange haired man. "Someone got a new perfume." Zhongli said, deciding to break the awkward silence.

"Yeah I bought it from the marketplace today, like it?" He responded

Zhongli leaned it close to his boyfriend's ear whispering; "I love it" He sent goosebumps all over Childe's body. Childe arched his back a tiny amount and clenched his thighs together at the sweet whispers of his boyfriend.

All he could do was stand there in silence and try not to break the contract.

"Oh, it seems as though you are giving it your all to resist me. It's okay you can do anything you want but bear in mind there will be consequences" He chuckled lightly. Childe didn't utter a single word because all his focus was in trying not to touch his partner.

"Come on it's very rude to ignore others when they are talking to you Tartaglia" at this point he lost it. He hated when Zhongli used his full name because it turned him on so much to the point that he would become like an animal, only instinct left inside him.

He jumped from the couch and stood up, towering over his boyfriend, who was amused and was slightly laughing at Childe who was just looking at him not knowing what to do. Break the contract and submit, or prove himself stronger than his lust.

"So what will it be dear?" Childe finally broke his temptation and desires took over his mind, clouding his senses and being left to operate just on his lust for his boyfriend's body. He swiftly picked up Zhongli and carried him to their bedroom, he placed him on his back and fell on top of him while smashing his lips on his initiating a messy make out.

They both took off their clothes and continued their passionate kissing. Shortly after Childe started going lower to Zhongli's neck, leaving bite marks and hickeys

"Looks like you broke the contract." He said in a sinister tone. "Now then wear this" Zhongli pulled out a collar with a leash attached to it, and a black 2-piece lace lingerie from the bedside table's drawer. Childe pulled his hair back as his brown-haired boyfriend secured his collar around his throat. It was a leather black collar with a metal heart in the middle. Then he proceeded to put on the top and bottom piece of the lingerie while Zhongli's eyes were hungrily scanning all over his lover's body with lust in his eyes. He was astonished by how good his chest looked under the black semi-transparent fabric of the top.

After Childe put on his outfit he started planting kisses all over the brunette's chest. He started playing with his hard nipples, putting one in his mouth and pinching and squeezing the other one. He gave both of them equal attention changing between them every minute or so. By the time he was done they were red, swollen and full of bruises and bite marks.

With a simple look in his orange haired man's eyes he told him to go...lower. Childe's eyes lit up like he was a puppy ready to get his treat. With no hesitation leaving a sloppy trail of saliva from his chest down to his cock. He started licking the tip mixing his spit with his man's precum.

"Nghh" a breathy moan left Zhongli's lips as Childe finally put the tip in his mouth. Impatient at this point he bucked his hips up and pushed Childe's head down, reaching the very back of his throat. A muffled gasp was heard from Childe as everything was so sudden and he didn't have time to react. However that didn't mean he wasn't enjoying himself he loved having every inch of the brunette's big cock in his mouth. Close to release his cock twitched letting Childe know to start going faster.

Releasing all over his face and lips, Zhongli pulled the leash to kiss childe effectively mixing his lover's saliva with his juices.

"Round 2?" Asked Childe.

"Of course" answered the brunette.

Childe followed the previous trail, this time picking up one of Zhongli's legs and putting it over his shoulder and moving the other one in order to get clear access to his entrance.

He started making circles with his tongue around the brunette's hole and occasionally licking from the bottom of his hole all the way to the tip of his hard dick. Hardening his tongue his went in, causing Zhongli to gasp for air and to grip the white sheets of their bed.

Childe slipped a finger in with the tongue pulling his face away to look down on Zhongli he put his finger as deep as it goes and pulled it out quickly. Adding another finger and thrusting quickly he saw more precum coming from Zhongli's cock. Getting it on his finger he licked them clean.

Childe flipped him over with his face buried deep in the sheets back arched and ass on display for the orange haired boy. Childe pulled the underwear to the side, spit on his hand and started jerking his length, he aligned his tip with Zhongli's hole and put it in slowly to help his man adjust to his thick cock.

Zhongli pulled Childe with his leash once again bringing him close to his so as to bite down on his neck to ease the pain. Childe started going deeper and deeper, not minding the pain from the biting, it was far from that, he actually enjoyed a bit of pain. Then he started moving slowly back and forth while also lovingly kissing Zhongli's head.

He pulled out, and flipped Zhongli on his back one again, missionary style and he started thrusting once again, this time harder and faster. The room was filled with the sound of skin harshly colliding and moans coming from both of the men.

They were both getting close to release, Childe going faster and deeper than ever before, constantly hitting Zhongli's g-spot and causing him waves of uncontrolled pleasure. Zhongli was crying tears of pleasure practically begging his boyfriend to carry him to his orgasm.

Both of them released at the same time, Childe inside his boyfriend and Zhongli all over his abs, chest and some even reached his face too.

"You made a big mess" said Childe teasingly

Zhongli was too worn out to even respond at this point. "Let's go and clean you up" said Childe, picking up Zhongli and carrying him to the bathroom. Childe waited outside of the door for Zhongli to clean up his insides and then he went inside and filled the bathtub with hot water. Zhongli went in first and tugged on Childe's leash as a sign to get inside with him.

He undressed and went in as well. Zhongli made room for his boyfriend and Childe laid behind him. He picked up a sponge and he started scrubbing Zhongli's body to clean him of the cum that was on him.

After they cleaned up they went to bed.

Zhongli looked at the time, it was 3am. They were at it for about 2 hours, nothing too extraordinary since other times it was normal to go up to 4.

"Goodnight" said Childe

"Goodnight, I love you" Answered Zhongli

"Love you too"

And with a final kiss they both went to sleep.