Chapter 3

Annas Pov
Oh shit it's Cudmore! I have never told anyone this but I might lowkey have a tiny little crush on her. Yeah its true that I always bully her but thats the only way I have her attencion and she looks hot while shes angry. (dam anna u like them fiesty) Also I don't do relationships ever since my ex. When me and Cudmore were in middle school we were inseparable. We told each other our deepest secrets and she was the first person I came out as bi to. She exepted it well and we were having so much fun but then highschool started and with that she started to ignor me. I was really sad at first but then I decided to start bulliying her a little.... Well a lot but she was the one that started beaing a bitch. Oh god damn she looks so hot today... maybe a bit too hot. This just gave me the best idea on how to mess with her.
Evas Pov
As soon as I saw Anna my heart started racing reall quick. Her outfit looks so good and it suits her so well. It points out her (ahem eww) skillfull lookin full of veins arms. Damn Eva stop with the thoughts she is literarly your bully. Thank god Sab is here I don't know how I would handle Anna without Sab. I hope Anna and Karina don't come over to us. When me and Anna were in middle school we were best friends and I was also the first person I came out to. I got a bit too excited and I started fantasizing about her but then I remembered I shouldn't be thinking like that cuz I'm straight... But I still sometimes unintentionaly dream about her and her veiny arms. (eva darling r u blind?? can't wait for yall to see anna help her figure out that she is maybe not that straight) I felt so bad about fantasizing about her do I decided to ignore her. In the start of highschool I met Connor and we started going out. The first year if dating was amazing but I always kinda wanted Anna in his place but I'm straight. After the first year he became a bit distant and cheated on me with chearleaders. Yeah you heard it right it's fucking plural. I still stayed with him cuz I cant loose him yet. Oh shit Anna and Karina are comming over.
A- Anna
E- Eva
S- Sab
K- Karina
A: Damn Cudmore you're lookin real hot today.
E(blushing) : Really?
A: No u dumbass.
E: Fuck you Anna!
A: You would like that wouldn't you?
E(stuttering): Nno I wouldn't I have Cconnor.
A: At loss of words now are we Cudmore?
E: No go away Shitmate
A: Your wish is my command Cudmore.
K: Sorry Eva I didn't know she was already in the mood for bullying.
E: Its alright thaks tho.
S: Hi Karina you look good today.
K: So I don't look good the other days?
S: Nno I didnt mean it like that.
K: Chill I was just kidding and you don't look so bad yourself. Well i gotta go now Anna is my ride so I don't want her to leave me.
S: Ok. Bye see you at school.
K(winking at Sab) Bye babe.
(Karina leaves)
E: Did she just call you babe?
S: Yeah but as a friend. I wish we were more than that tho.
E: Damn Sab I see you.
S:Yeah..... Well lets go to school we don't wanna be late on our first day.
E: True let's go.

A/n
Hi so this is the end of this chapter. I will be an annoying bitch and make you wait for them to realise they have feelings for each other. It will happen eventually tho. Anyway the next chapter will be their first day. Give me some suggestions and that will make it easier for me to get inspired and write. Don't forget to drink enough water and eat some food.
Till next time.