It's a small red store with a sign above that says, "Potion", with a red-liquid filled bottle replacing the "o" next to the "P".

"Oh, that's the potion store. Magic Musical Trolls can make potions. They're kind of magic after all," Aggie replied.

Val started to get interested about this information from Aggie, "Ooh, maybe it'll give me some kind of magic that can make my music more rock and louder. I gotta try some!" She quickly ran inside.

"Val, wait, no! There's no potion to do that!" Aggie yelled

"Oh, maybe there's a potion that makes me shine brighter like a glowstick!" Synth quickly hovered inside, following Val

"Synth, no, it- Well, there's a possibility," Aggie said as she followed her friends, just in case they might cause any trouble.

Inside the store has a full collection of color potions. They were all placed on shelves, and they have names and pictures below them to identify which potions make what.

Val said, "Wow, there are a lot of potions here."

"And they are all so colorful," Synth added.

"Hello there," a female Magic Pop Troll store owner popped out from under her desk, and greeted her customers, "Oh, you're two of those Normal Troll outsiders."

"Yes, we are, but don't call us outsiders. It's offensive," Val warned her.

"What can I help you with?" the store owner asked.

"Do you have a potion to make my music more rockin'?!" Val asked while strumming her "air guitar".

"And is there a potion that makes me shine like a glowstick?" Synth questioned, feeling excited.

"Hmm, let me check in my record," the Magic Pop Troll opened her book of records, and traced the names of the potion with her finger, "Hmm..., yep, there are potions of your requests."

"Yes!" Both Val and Synth exclaimed, excited to get their own potions.

"For the next 2 months," the store owner continued.

"What?"

"These kinds of potions take a lot of ingredients. They're way complex to mix together. And the shipping will take a week or two to deliver them."

Val and Synth frowned desperately.

"Sorry, guys," Aggie said, feeling pity for her friends.

"Oh well, at least we tried," Synth shrugged, accepting the fact

But Val didn't as she marched towards the door, "Ugh, why can't we experience magic in this land?!"

When Val opened the door hard, it slammed to the wall, causing vibration in the stores as the bottles of potions started to shake.

A blue potion from a shelf then fell on Aggie's head. A purple potion from another shelf fell on Synth's head. Lastly, a pink potion from a shelf above the door fell on Val's head. All three were frozen as the potion started to take control of them.

The store owner watched the whole scene, and watched worryingly when the potions took control on the three Trolls

"Uh..., Trolls?" she asked them to see if they're okay

"Meow!" Val started to speak like a cat as she was all fours, and walked around like a mindless cat, "Meow!"

Synth shook his head, and spoke, "The sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles triangle is equal to the square root of the remaining side."