9 - Should've Ducked

Start from the beginning

I clicked on the tab, joining the live. When it opened, we saw Maya, Asian, and Von's other baby mama in the camera.

There was a lot of people around them and it looked like he was having a party.

"Why these bitches got his phone?" Coi mugged.

"And why the fuck wasn't we invited to the party?"

Niggas are weird. Wasn't this nigga all in my face talking about how he missed his friend? But you can't invite me to your whack ass house party?

Maya picked up a rib and took a bite out of it. Hold on, these bitches got bbq over there?

"They got ribs? Fuck outta here, we're going over there," I rushed, "Jayda!"

"Yeah?" She answered from upstairs.

"Put on something, we're going to Von's."

"What about the kids?"

"They can come too. Fuck what that nigga say."

"Laya, they talking about you," Coi said. I grabbed my phone from her so I can hear what they were saying.

"I don't have a problem with that girl. She starts shit with me and I be having to put her ass in check," Maya bragged.

Bitch who did you put in check?

"I haven't even seen her in a while. Last time, I seen her I beat her ass," Asian laughed.

If I remember correctly, I beat the fuck out of her at the hospital, at Durk's. Hell, I was beating her ass at the gas station until she picked up a brick like a pussy.

"Yeah, y'all know we pop bitches around here," the unknown bm boosted. We're gonna call her Unknown.

"Who do they think they are?" Bella said over my shoulder.

"We steady whoop on bitches, y'all know how the fuck we get down," Maya bragged.

"Yeah, let's go right now. I don't even wanna bring the dogs. I need to punch a bitch. Let me get prepared."

I got on the ground and started doing sit-ups,
making Coi shake her head.

"What is she doing?" Jayda laughed, coming down the steps with Loyal in her arms. Angelo was behind her carrying Willow.

"Asian and Maya are on live talking shit about her so she's getting warmed up to go fight," Coi explained.

"No Laya, don't fight them hoes. Show them bitches that you are unbothered and don't care about what they're talking about," Bella said.

"You know what, twin? Your right. Let's go shut these bitches down."

At Von's———

We knocked on the door and waited until Von answered it.

"Wassup y'all," he grinned.

"Why the fuck wasn't we invited to your little house party?"

"For one, I was going to tell y'all to slide by but my baby mamas showed up and wouldn't leave. I know y'all don't fuck with them so I didn't call," he explained.