𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑫𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑲𝒂𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒊

Since Wakasa was never able to really look at the world other than the murky waters of his birthplace and the small, compact room of Tatsumi's bathroom, Wakasa was looking around at everything in such amazement at just how big the world actually was. How fresh the air felt going into his now-human lungs. The sheer amount of new things around him was mind-boggling.

Meanwhile, Kasumi was being clingy, holding onto Tatsumi's arm very tightly like a girlfriend holding onto her boyfriend's arm. Kasumi would have liked that to be the truth, but she knew they could never be together since they were brother and sister. Suddenly, she saw an ice cream shop and her eyes lit up with joy. She jumped up and down excitedly and begged, "Can we pleeeassse get some ice cream. Pretty please?" Tatsumi looked down at Kasumi with a soft smile and told her, "Sure, let's go." Tatsumi took Kasumi's hand and crossed the street to the ice cream shop. Kasumi walked with him with skip-like steps due to excitement. 

The three of them walked in, a little bell dinging as they walked in. Wakasa was still awestruck by the sights around him. The cashier greeted, "Hello! Welcome to Happy Days Ice Cream! What can I get you guys today?" Wakasa looked at the list of ice creams he could get. Since he was quite the alcohol lover, he decided to order rum-flavored ice cream with chocolate drizzle on it. Tatsumi ordered some plain pistachio ice cream and Kasumi got chocolate ice cream covered with sprinkles. Each of them got their ice cream after a few minutes and they left once Tatsumi paid for all of it. Wakasa sat down on a bench near the shop and started eating his ice cream. He was very careful about eating it since his teeth were really sensitive when it came to cold things like ice cream. Tatsumi and Kasumi proceeded to sit down beside him, eating their ice cream.

Wakasa took a few more licks of his ice cream before looking over at Tatsumi. His heart started beating fast and he felt like his chest was about to explode. The way the sunlight hit Tatsumi looked simply dazzling. He could hardly bear it. He immediately looked away from him and he kept eating.

Once everyone was finished with their ice cream, they got up and Tatsumi decided that the ice cream was too expensive and to keep doing anything, he would have to spend way more than he was comfortable with. Tatsumi was quite frugal and he wanted to spend as little as possible. He said to Wakasa and Kasumi, "Come on guys, let's head back home." He walked back home and the two others followed suit. They both took care of Kasumi for the rest of the day until she was picked up by her parents. That was the end of a fun yet exhausting day for the two. And they both ended up bonding in the process.