"Can I?" Louis asked, not wanting to do anything Harry didn't want him to do. He nodded in response, so Louis gripped Harry's length and started to pump up and down. Louis was kneeling on the floor, so when he knew Harry was feeling the pleasure, he stopped using his hand and began to lick the tip. Harry moaned in response, tugging Louis' hair to encourage him to continue. Louis was able to take him all in, being careful not to gag whenever Harry hit the back of his throat. Louis had Harry moaning and squirming on the chair, and eventually he felt Harry grip onto his shoulders, his fingernails scratching the surface of his skin.

"I'm so close," Harry managed to get out between breaths, causing Louis to swirl his tongue around the tip. That was all it took for Harry to release into Louis' mouth with a throaty moan, his head falling back with pleasure. Louis swallowed everything before standing up and planting a soft kiss to Harry's forehead. Harry lifted Louis up, stepping over to place him on the bed and hovering above him. "Now it's my turn," he smirked, his hands each side of Louis' head as he bent down to kiss him. He peppered kisses from his lips to his neck to his collar bone, before stopping to take off Louis' shirt. The kisses continued down his chest until Harry sucked a bruise onto his v-line. He then slipped off his trousers, his hand gripping Louis' erection as he kissed him once again. Louis moaned as Harry started to move his hand, his thumb pressing into the tip to get a response from him. Harry continued this action until Louis was gripping the bed sheets, coming between his and Harry's bare chests. They lay together for a while until they cleaned themselves up, putting their clothes back on and taking in what just happened. "That was, um, wow," Harry said, his arm around Louis as they sat on the bed finishing their work.

"Your fault for being so sexy," Louis smirked, pecking Harry's lips. By the time Harry's family came home, the boys had cooked dinner and had it on the table waiting for them. They both went to bed happy that night, feeling a little bit more intimate with each other.

On Friday evening, Louis and Harry were joining Anne and Robin for dinner at Harry's grandparents' house. Being of the older generation, they had always believed that Harry's sexuality was just a phase, so they both knew this meeting probably wouldn't go smoothly. As soon as Harry's Grandpa, Brian, saw that they were holding hands, he instantly started asking Harry about possible girlfriends.

"Do you remember Diane's granddaughter, Isabelle? You used to play together when you were little?" Harry nodded politely, still holding Louis' hand as they sat on the sofa. "I told Diane that you needed a girlfriend, so she's going to tell Isabelle to contact you."

"I live in Manchester, Grandpa, and I don't need a girlfriend, I, um, actually already have a partner."

"What's her name? Does she come from a good family?"

"This is Louis, my boyfriend." The room went quiet as everyone waited for the grandparents' reaction.

"Well, I'm sure Isabelle will contact you soon, she's a lovely girl and her family are good people." Harry went to retaliate, but Louis squeezed his hand, telling him not to fight this battle right now. Harry's Grandma, Mary, dished up dinner with the help of Anne, and then they all washed their hands and sat around the table to eat.

"So, Louis, how did you become friends with our Harry?" Mary asked, obviously trying to get as much information as possible.

"We met at university, actually. We're both studying the same course and Harry was there when I needed a friend."

"Do you not have many friends, then?" she asked rather bluntly, Robin shooting her a look across the table.

"I do, I live with two guys, Niall and Liam, but when I met Harry, I was going through a difficult time, and he was there for me."