"You look beautiful." El said.

"Thank you. You too." I said smiling. We stood there smiling at each other, until I finally said, "I'm so glad that my boyfriend has you. That I have you." I turned around and gave her a hug.

"Thanks." she said. "Me too."

"You're the sister I never had, you know."

"Same here." she said. "Now, go have fun on your date, and tell me all the details afterwards." she said, rushing me.

"Ok." I said, and we pulled apart from the hug.

We went to the living room, where the boys were all sitting there. Perrie, Angie, and Izzy were all glammed up, so I guess they were going on a date too. Niall's mouth dropped when he saw me. I smiled at the floor shyly.

"You're beautiful." Niall said. "Lets go?" I nodded.

He took my hand and took me outside. When we got there, I was in front of a silver car, which I had never seen before.

"Is it yours?" I asked him.

"Yep. I just bought it. I figured we would need a way of transport, so I bought this for us." he said smiling.

"Lets go?" I asked him excitedly.

"Yes." he said.

I sat on the passenger's seat, and Niall was driving, obviously. The seats were covered in black leather, and it had a 'new car' scent. Niall drove off and we went to wherever he was taking me.

"So, will you move in with me?" he asked me, turning right.

"I dont know." I said shyly. "I'd love to, but like, you know."

"Yeah, I know, you already have two houses. But I want you to know that you can come over whenever you like. So, here's the key." he said handing me a key, with a heart-shaped keychain.

"Thank you." I said smiling at the car's floor. "Wait. Dont we have to pack up your stuff?"

"Yes. And that's our first stop." he said, stopping the car in front of my house.

I opened the door, and we came in. We went to his room, and started to pack. It wasnt that boring to pack. At least, not with Niall. He joked around all the time.

"Is anyone there?" I heard my mum's voice ask from the corridor.

"Mum?" I said. She came over to the door.

"Hey sweetheart." she said. "What are you two doing?"

"We're packing. Niall's moving to a flat tomorrow." I said.

"Oh. All right then. So I'll just leave you two here packing." Mum said, and left.

"You know, I didnt get dressed for packing." I joked.

"I know. You look great anyways." he said.

"Yeah. Its really hard to pack while wearing heels." I pointed out.

"Why dont you take them off?" he suggested. It wasnt a bad idea.

I took off my shoes and placed them in the corner. We finished packing an hour later. When we were done, Niall and I layed down on his bed looking at the ceiling.

"Finally." I sighed.

"I know. Imagine unpacking it all tomorrow." he said.

"Well, unpacking will be better." I said.

"I know." he said. "We'll finally have a place for our own."

"I guess so." I said, and gave him a little kiss.

"We should go." he said.

"Where?"

"To our date." he said smiling. I also smiled. He stood up, and gave me a hand. I took it and stood up too.

"Lets go?" he asked me. I quickly put my shoes on.

"Yes," I said smiling.

We went back to his car, and he drove off. It was a fifteen minutes ride, which we barely talked. I was texting the girls, Jen, Ian, Court, Chris, Mike, Sel, and John. Sel said that Mike was taking her to New York, NY, so I added her to the girls' group too. 

"Who are you texting?" he asked me.

"My friends." I said smiling.

"Like?"

"Mike, John, Chris, Ian, Jen, Court, the girls." I said.

"Oh." he said. "That's quiet a lot of boys."

"Please Niall. You know I love you." I said, checking my phone.

"I know." he said bosting. "Because I am awesome." I laughed at his comment.

"So if you know, why do you keep thinking that I'm with someone else?" I asked him, as if it was the most obvious thing on earth.

"Because I've got competition." he said.

"You wish." I said smiling. I loved the way he made me laugh. "Where are you taking me now?"

"To our second stop."

"How many stops are we having today?"

"A few."

"Well, as long as I'm with you, I'm cool with it." I said. I dont know why, but just by looking at Niall; into those eyes, that smile, the way he is makes me feel so great. Because I know he's mine. He was just so perfect.

"What?" Niall asked me, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"What what?" I asked confused.

"Did you say something?"

"I dont know. Maybe. What did you hear?"

"I heard you say 'so perfect.'" He said, making a girly voice when he said copied what he heard.

"Oh." I said. "Yes. I was just thinking."

"About?"

"You."

"And what were you thinking about me?"

"I was just thinking about how lucky I am." I said smiling. 

"I know." he boasted. "Are you excited for tomorrow?"

"Yes. A lot. And I've got good news." I said, as if it was a shock to everyone.

"What?" he asked copying the same tone.

"I'm gonna sleepover at your house tomorrow!" I exclaimed.

"Yay! That calls for Nando's." he said.

"Yay!" I said cheerfully.

I knew how Niall loved Nandos. I then looked at the window, and we actually were in Nando's. I looked at him with the hugest smile. He was also smiling. 

We got off the car, and walked to the door. At least, I walked. Niall kept running to the door, and then he noticed I wasnt there, and came back. He did that for about 3 times. But I couldnt run. I was wearing heels. And they were killing me. 

We came in, and Niall asked for our table. The lady took us to a table in the corner. There was a window on my right, and it had the view of the rest of the mall. I looked at Niall and he was looking directly into my eyes. 

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too, bun. What are you ordering?" he asked me.

"I'm doing what I always do. I'm letting you decide that for me." I said smiling, and leaning for a kiss.

"What do you want?" the waitress asked us. We were so close to kissing. Niall ordered, but I didnt hear what he ordered for me. I was too angry at the waitress. 

--------------------------------------

We finished eating, and the food was delicious. Niall payed the bill, and we went to his car. He opened the passenger's door for me, and I sat. Niall closed me door, and sat on the drivers' seat. 

"Where you taking me now?" I asked him, kind of knowing the answer.

"To our third stop."