I go into the boys' room and pack their things for today. I put three pairs of onesies each in their diaper bag and a few bibs. I put in some diapers, wipers, socks, hats, and their bottles. When I'm done putting all the things in I put the bag over my shoulder and grab two blankets from the drawer and go down the stairs.

I enter the kitchen and take out two bottles putting milk in them. When I'm done I hear the doorbell.

"Adrian! Could you get the door?" I yell.

"Yeah." He yells back.

I hear voices come closer and then my mom enters the kitchen. She walks up to me and hugs me, I hug back.

"Hello honey. How are you doing?" She says.

"Hi mom. I'm doing okay. Yourself?" I answer.

"Good, good. Are my little grandsons ready to go?" She asks a little eagerly. I smile and nod at her.

"They're all packed and ready. I just finished making them a bottle. Where's dad?"

"Alright and he's probably with the rest in the living room. The boys grew up even little Adam."

"Oh, yeah. I know."

We talk for a bit more before going into the living room. I approach my dad and hug him before going beside Adrian. My mom holds Jason while my dad holds Mason. We all talk and then my parents leave with the boys and their things I packed for them.

I lay in bed with my eyes closed consuming the silence. I get up and walk into the bathroom wanting to take a bath. I turn on the tap and let the water fall into the tub. I touch the water with my hands and feel the warm liquid. I strip from my clothes and step in. I put in some bubbles and now they are around me shoulders and covering my naked body.

I rest my head on the ledge of the tub and just relax. I hear the door open and open one eye to see Adrian at the door starring at me with a smile.

"Relaxing are we?" He smirks.

"Why yes I am." I said closing my eye.

"Mind if I join?"

"Nope." I said popping the 'p'.

I could hear him walk more into the room and take his clothes off. I feel him step into the tub and open my eyes to look at him.

"Come here." He said and opening his arms.

I smile and go towards him. I rest my back on his chest and his arms go around my waist. His head leans down and goes to the crook of my neck. He kisses and sucks on the sensitive skin on my neck. His hands move up towards my breasts and he cups each one. I turn my head and give him a peck on the lips.

He grabs my hips and spins me around so I'm straddling him. My arms go around his neck and into his hair. His lips kiss the skin of my neck and goes down to my chest making a chill go down my spine. I moan as he touches me. His lips then go on mine and we kiss passionately. His tongue goes over my bottom lip for entrance and I accept.

Our tongues fight for dominance, but of course he wins. My hands grip his hair and I feel his erection on my thigh. He pulls back a bit and look into my eyes asking for reassurance and I nod. He entered me and thrusted. Harder and faster were his movements.

"Adrian!" I moaned out.

He moved faster and faster. He moaned and placed his lips on mine.

"Melissa baby. Say my name." He moaned out. He thrusted harder into me.

"A-Adrian."

I was about to reach my climax and I was shaking with pure bliss.

"I'm about to--"