She offered a smile to everyone that looked at her, making them flustered and make their cheeks turn red. She loved seeing them like that, knowing that she has a strong impact to them.

She pushed the glass door open, entering the shop and immediately spotted her boyfriend who just sat on his seat after he placed her favourite pastries on the table. He looked like he's in the good mood today. His bright wide smile shows it.

Too bad, she had to ruin that.

Her high heels clicked on the floor with every step she took, catching his attention. "Babe!" Youngjo happily chimed, approaching her and hugged her. "I missed you." she tells him. His plump lips pecked her right cheek then guided her to her chair.

"You have no idea how much I've missed you too. I'm so glad you finally have time for me today." he started, pushing the plate of fruit tarts towards her. "Here, I ordered your favourite sweets."

She shook her head, "Thank you but I already had breakfast and I'm still full. You can have them." though he looked a bit upset, he still smiled at her and nodded.

"Oh okay... How are you? You've been pretty busy lately. Is everything okay? Are you alright?" he held one of her hands. He's worried of her, she could tell and she didn't need it. Neither does she want it.

"Yeah, I'm absolutely fine. You should be worrying of yourself." she smiled, caressing his cheek for a moment. "Your graduation is coming near and you should prepare yourself in advance before you continue your study abroad. You know how things would be a lot different from what it is now." he immediately softened at her touch and his heart skipped a beat.

Without her realising, he's falling deeper in love with her everytime she does something like this. "Yeah, I know and speaking of that.. I have something that I've been wanting to talk to you about." the sparkling excitement in his eyes lit brighter than ever.

Y/n's having a bad feeling about this.

"I've decided, I'm not going to the U.S. anymore." she froze. "I have finally made up my mind. I don't want to leave you behind and I wanted to stay with you. I don't want to be far away from you for too long. I've thought that that would be a torture for me." he lightly chuckled.

She kept her eyes at him, telling him that she's listening. "I know it's only been ten months since we started dating and we're still in college but I've been thinking if we could—" he gets cut off when he heard her sigh and took her hand from his hold.

"Youngjo, no." she answered without even letting him finish what he wanted to say.

"W-what?"

"I knew, this was going to happen and I thought we already talked about this?" the disappointment in her voice was so evident and she didn't even try to hide it. "You know what kind of person I am, Youngjo. You're smart enough to get that inside your head."

His hand that stopped midway from getting something from his pocket stayed there. "I only agreed to be with you in a 'girlfriend-boyfriend' relationship and nothing more than that. I thought, I already made it clear to you from the beginning?"

"But..." she heard him faintly say. His charming smile already left his face and his excitement faltered off away like a dried leaf that was blown away by the cold wind of autumn.

Getting slightly impatient, she crossed her arms on her chest. "Let me just get this straight since I don't want to lead you on to nothing anymore. Let's put this to an end."

His eyes widened in shock at the unexpected announcement and his lips parted. He shook his head violently, "No. No, you're not leaving me! How could you just say that like it's so easy for you to do it?"

"Because it is, Youngjo." and those words sharply pierced his heart multiple times. It was so painful that he could already feel his eyes sting and salty water filled its rims. "I already told you a hundred times about this before so don't tell me that I didn't warn you."

It was true. Even everyone warned him about getting hurt by her at the end yet he didn't listen. Like Seoho, he's hopelessly in love with her. He's too whipped for her to see her true colours.

She avoided looking at him as if she's guilty and blankly stared at the fruit tarts he bought for her. They didn't look appetising to her anymore though those were one of her favourite foods.

"Let's break up."

_________________________________

Mean :(

Do you guys prefer short(500+ words) or long chapters(1k-2k words)? And please let me know how the story was so I'll know which is which to improve ( ◜‿◝ )♡

UNEDITED