[ D E A D M A N S P A R T Y ]

Začít od začátku

"So vampires will trade Simon for the cup and Valentine will trade my mom for the cup, either way I lose someone I love. What if I just toss it in the air and let them fight it out themselves"

"So this doesn't matter to you" Alec snaps at her.

"Clary you are not the only one who has lost someone, stop making everything about yourself you can't just march in here acting like you own the place" I say.

"Yes of course it matters. Listen when you saved my life I put my trust in you, now I need you to put your trust in me" Clary says, more to Jace than the rest of us.

"Like hell I will" I mumble to Alec.

"Me too" he whispers back.

"I can't turn into what you are overnight"

"She's right. She was raised as a mundane" Izzy says.

"What are you her spokesman now?" Alec says to Izzy.

"I don't a spokesman I need a plan" she says before marching off to the computers.

"Slow down fireball you have absolutely no training nor any clue on what the hell your doing" I shout.

"We'll look at all of this stuff, these screens, I mean can any of this help me find Simon?" She asks: "where is he anyways? Some kind of crypt in Transylvania"

"How does she know that? Camilles outfit right? They're locals" Jace says to us laughing.

"They're at the hotel Dumort" Izzy says.

"And we came back here? Why? We have to go there now come on" Clary says walking away.

"We need a clave resolution for that" I say, Alec pointing at me to say she's right.

"The four of us can't declare war on the vamps all by ourselves" Izzy says.

"And we can't react without considering our options" Alec says : "downworlders are slaves to their impulses, we're not"

"Alec you can't just jump on all the downworlders like that" Izzy groans making me laugh.

"Oh that's right seelies have their charms apparently" he says while smirking at his sister

"Right" I laugh.

"Seelies?" Clary questions.

"Like faeries, the fair-folk, pixies, nixies, elves anyone with half angel and half demon blood." I explain to her.

"Izzy can tell you all about them she's got a thing" Alec says laughing at his sister.

"We've all got our things don't we Alec" she teases while looking at the me still in his arms.
I just know he's rolling his eyes.

"Okay I can't listen to this Simons been kidnapped by vampires I guess I'll just take care of it myself." Clary says while walking towards the door.

"Damn she knows how to suck the fun out of everything" i groan into Alec's chest.

"Of course she does"