Cupid Wings

TITLE:               Cupid Wings

AUTHOR:         drarrycuddles @drarrycuddles

SOURCE:          Wattpad - https://www.wattpad.com/story/260255299-cupid-wings

STATUS:           Completed

TAGS:                #animagus #dracomalfoy #dracoxharry #drarry #harrypotter #hogwarts #lunalovegood #nevillelongbottom #post-war #professor #professormalfoy #professorpotter # romione #severussnape

ADDIONATAL TAGS:

SUMMARY:  

A post-war Drarry story in which Severus Snape survives. Four years after the war, the heavily battle-scarred Harry Potter is seriously injured while on Auror business. Severus insists that Harry should give up his Auror job and come to Hogwarts to take up the position of Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor. Draco Malfoy is also joining the school to teach a new range of subjects relating to Healing. Can Harry overcome his insecurities regarding his appearance? Can Draco get past his childhood rivalry? And what of Harry's injury? Nobody realises it's far more serious than initially thought; can Severus and Draco heal Harry in a race against time while they all battle to overcome the usual threats that pursue Harry Potter whenever he's at Hogwarts?

RATING:      10/10

REVIEW:

It was a well thought-out and written story. I don't think I've found any plot holes in it. He/she found ways to explain certain behaviors and action no matter the situation.

The author found a way to explain behaviors of the characters from the original story involved in the fanfiction, and use it to his/her advantage that it will look logical.

He/she also retained and portrayed the character's personality, added a few additional traits based on their postwar experience. You can clearly see it happening by the way the author showed/expressed it from different character's perspective.

I also really like how the author portrayed how different characters are affected by the war. Especially those that are mainly involved like Harry and Severus. It was an undeniable effect of going into war. What with how dark it is depicted.

The story is also on the fluff side. She writes how it may escalate to a smut scene, but does not divulge in it. Though it is proper transitioned in which it doesn't bore you out. I am personally alright with reading from fluff to smut so it does not bother me.

Overall, the story was definitely a recommend specially for drarry fans out there.