But no. He wouldn't allow her to do that by herself. He needed to have a taste of her. He held her tiny waist and put her to the floor. Now he was the one on top of her. He was looking at her like she was the best tasting meal that was ever offered to him. The way she was looking at him, the rise and fall of her breast, the smoothness of her skin, her waxed pussy, all combined to drive him mad with lust.

He moved his head and kissed her. Tasting her sweet cherry lips. Played with her tongue repeatedly. His kiss went down to her neck. Down to her breast and stayed with her hardened nipples. She moaned and her breathing became quick and raspy.

"Oh god..."

He continued to trail his kisses down to her navel and down to her soaking slit. He parted her legs so he could see it in full view. It was perfect. Pinkish, engorged. Waiting for him to devour. He dived his head in between her legs and tasted her wet pussy. Tracing his tongue on her slit, looking for the tiny bud that he knew would sent her over the edge.

Amere's hand grabbed his hair while her pelvis was rocking hard to give herself more. He continued to lick her and suck her clit.

"That's good. There. Keep on doing that..." she was trying to say more but all he could hear were gasps and unintelligible whimpers. It was turning him on to see that she was experiencing so much pleasure given by his tongue. "God... I am going to come."

He continued to suck her clit while he inserted a finger inside her. She moaned harder when he simultaneously played with her sensitive bud and finger fuck her. She was moaning loud, telling him she was going to come.

Until he tasted her sweet juices on his mouth. He took it all. Every last drop of her sweet nectar. He pulled out his finger and tasted it too. Didn't waste any while looking at her looking disheveled right in front of him.

"I want you to fuck me," she pleaded.

And he wanted to do that.

He stroked his hard cock while he positioned himself in between her thighs. He placed his cock to her drenched opening and slowly worked his way in ward. He felt her flesh adapted to the shape of his cock until he was fully inside her. He began to thrust deeper. Looking at his cock moving in and out from her slit. He could see her pussy creaming his length. The lewd noises it made every time he was thrusting hard. Her loud moans were all over the room.

"Harder. I want it harder. Fuck me harder."

He felt her hand grabbed his ass cheeks for him to thrust deeper. And he did. It was heaven. He would be happy to spend the rest of his life locked together like this. His cock comfortably inside her wet pussy, their bodies tangled together. Her legs wrapped around his legs, and every time he was thrusting deep, she was pulling him deeper and he could see tears forming from her eyes.

"It's fucking good. God... It's so good..." she was taking all of his thrusts. "I am going to come..." he couldn't understand her words anymore. It was just the moans until he felt her body shook, whimpering as she was experiencing her release. He kept on fucking her hard as she rode her climax to the ultimate bliss.

She held his face. Stroking it like she was seeing him for the first time. She was looking straight to his eyes then she touched his lips.

"You're my first. And I want you to be my last. I don't want anyone but you. I love how fuck me. I love how you touch me." She rolled her eyes and moaned when she felt his movement inside her. "I want you to come inside me. Fuck me and come inside me."

Upon hearing that, he felt his balls were like a pair of balloons ready to burst. He was going to come too. A few more thrusts and he felt his release. The feeling was so surreal he felt he was going to lose consciousness.

He buried his face on her neck while they were both panting. When he looked at her, he saw her staring blankly at the ceiling.

"Are you okay, Amere?" punong-puno ng pag-aalala ang tanong niya.

Hindi siya sumagot. Nanatili lang na nakatitig sa kisame.

"Hey," bahagya pa niya itong niyugyog kaya lang ito tumingin sa kanya.

"You really look like him. And you fucked me just like how he fucked me." Parang wala ito sa sarili nang sabihin iyon.

Kumunot ang noo niya. "What is wrong with you? What did you take?"

Tumawa lang ito tapos ay muling hinaplos ang mukha niya.

"You dance well too. You are a good stripper."

"I don't dance," nagtatakang sagot niya. "Amere, how did you find me?"

Hindi siya nito sinagot. Tumawa lang ito nang tumawa habang tumayo at tinungo ang banyo. Sinundan niya ito ng tingin at narinig niyang binuksan nito ang shower. Tumayo siya at sinundan ito. Naabutan niya itong nasa bathtub at nakangiti sa kanya tapos ay sinenyasan siyang lumapit.

Napahinga na lang siya ng malalim at pumunta din siya sa bathtub. Pumuwesto siya sa likuran ni Amere habang nakasandal ito sa kanya. Napangiti siya. Damang-dama niya ang init ng katawan nito. Halatang gustong-gusto na magkasama sila.

"I want it like this. Your body feels good. It's warm," parang sarili lang nito sinasabi iyon.

"I want this too. I want you," bulong niya at hinalikan sa ulo ang babae.

Lalo itong sumandal sa kanya at kinuha pa ang mga kamay niya para ipulupot sa katawan nito.

Ganoon lang sila habang hinihintay nilang mapuno ang tubig sa bathtub. Marahan niyang binabasa ang katawan ng babae at hinahaplos ang balikat nito pababa sa braso.

"I hope you're going to forgive me. I want us to start over again." Mahinang sabi niya habang patuloy sa ginagawa tapos ay hinalikan ito sa ulo, sa pisngi.

Wala siyang sagot na narinig kay Amere.

"Can we do it? I mean, you and me? Can we try it? The truth, you are the best thing that happened to me. Kahit noon pa." Sabi pa niya dito.

Wala pa rin siyang sagot na narinig.

"Amere." Marahan niya itong niyugyog hanggang sa lumubog ang ulo nito sa tubig na agad niyang inalalayan. Noon niya nakita na tulog na pala ang babae.

Saglit niya itong tinitigan tapos ay natawa. Napahinga na lang siya ng malalim at inalalayan ito. Nilinis muna niya tapos ay binuhat paalis doon. Tulog na tulog si Amere. Tinuyo na muna niya itong maigi saka inihiga sa kama.

Nanatili lang siyang nakatayo sa gilid at pinagmamasdan ito. Hindi niya alam kung paanong nangyari at biglang narito si Amere, pero hindi siya nagsisisi. Pasasalamatan pa nga niya kung sino man ang dahilan at napunta ito dito.

Napatingin siya sa telepono nitong tumutunog. Kinuha niya iyon at nakita niyang Reeva ang pangalan ng tumatawag. Huminto ang tawag tapos ay text naman.

Where the hell are you, Amere? Cami is looking for you and the strippers are so wild. Come back here. The party just started.

Napakunot ang noo niya at tinapunan ng tingin ang tulog na tulog na babae. Then her phone received another text.

Amere, Cami here. I am so sorry. Bumalik ka na dito. I didn't mean to put something in your drink. It thought you're okay with it. You know to loosen things up since I know you're still new to our world coming out as a lesbian, but I am willing to teach you. I am a good teacher. I like you. A lot.

Kunot-noong tinapunan niya ng tingin si Amere. Lesbian? Si Amere?

What the fuck happened?