"Okay okay."

Once they entered the lounge, they sat on the table where they usually have meetings with the prefects. Harry put the food and drinks on the table right away while Zoia sat next to him.

"I got the soy sauce, chilli powder, and wasabi," said Harry.

"Have you ever tried wasabi?" asked Zoia.

"No," he shook his head. "It's spicy isn't it?"

"Yes and no. . . I don't know — I mean, it's not spicy for me," she shrugged. "But if you put too much, your nose feels weird — like hot weird."

"What?" he looked completely lost.

"How about you try it," she smirked.

"Er- I can't handle spicy food," he said sheepishly.

"Oh c'mon, just a bit, a tiny bit," she convinced him. "It's not spicy, trust me. . . At least for me," she mumbled the last part to herself.

"You're going to make fun of me, because I can't handle spicy food."

"No, I won't," she said, more like convincing herself. "Besides, if it gets too spicy, you have your flavorless milkshake."

"Hey! Stop the vanilla slander!"

"No taste," she mumbled to herself.

"Fine, but if I do this — you have to sleep in the lounge with me for a week!"

"Fine," she huffed.

"Oh stop looking all disappointed, I know you want it as well," he poked her cheek.

"Well it won't happen if you don't try the wasabi."

"How do you do it again?"

"Well, I usually stick the wasabi to the rice — or if there's a hole like this, just put it inside," she explained. "Oh my God that sounds so wrong," she shook her head.

"Zozo," he tutted. "If you want to do a little shaggy shaggy you should've asked, I would've said yes right away."

"What I want right now is for you to eat the sushi with wasabi and soy sauce plus the chilli powder."

"Anything for you my love," he raised his sushi. He dipped it in the soy sauce that has chilli powder in it then ate it right away.

First he looked fine, then he started to make weird faces.

"Fuck, Zo, my nose! My poor nose! Now my tongue! The chilli powder is spicy too! OH MY POOR THROAT!"

She laughed and handed him his milkshake. He wasted no time drinking it to the point where he almost finished his drink.

"Nose feels weird — get it out of my nose! ZO GET THE WASABI OUT OF MY NOSE!"

"There's no wasabi in your nose, Bambi," she laughed even more.

He then hid his face to the crook of her neck, hissing in pain, feeling his mouth on fire.

"You're so weak," she chuckled.

"All the things I did for you and you still make fun of me," he huffed.

"I'm kidding love," she kissed his head and started to play around with his hair. "Are you good now?"

"A bit," he replied. "So you'll sleep here with me for a week?"

"Absolutely."

"You need to pack some clothes so we don't have to change in our dorm before class, we can shower in the prefect's bathroom," he suggested.

"Good idea, Bambi," she said. "Hey Harry."

"Yeah?"

"Can I try your vanilla milkshake?"

"Er- sure?" he got off the crook of her neck to look at her. "Why?"

"Well you always try the stuff I like, I think it's time for me to try the stuff you like," she smiled at him. "I'm going to make myself like vanilla."

"Really?" he widened his eyes in excitement.

"Yes," she nodded.

"Okay then, here's my drink m'lady," he gave her the vanilla milkshake.

"Thank you sir," she teased him and get the drink right away.

Suddenly he turned red though she didn't notice at first since she focused herself to look at the drink. After she drank she looked at him who still looked red as ever.

"What's wrong with you?" she frowned.

"N-nothing — how's the vanilla milkshake?"

"No flavor," she shrugged. "But I'm going to consume as much vanilla as possible until I'm able to convince myself that vanilla has taste."

"Alright then," he said.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[ ✎ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ ♡! ]

I'm excited for the next chapter 🥰😎

I actually fucking love wasabi. Eating sushi without wasabi just doesn't feel right.

ILY AND HAVE A GOOD DAY!!! <3