CHAPTER 7- Fucking hell

Start from the beginning

"N-" before I could complete my sentence Veer poured a glass of water on both Annie and Kajol's face. 

How the hell did he get that water?!?! Where did he get it from?!?!

"FUCKING HELL" Kajol screamed loud enough to wake the whole damn hotel.

I went and closed the door before someone comes to finds us like this.

A half sleeping zombie with her hair going in every direction roaming around with a coffee mug, a monkey like human killing a guy, a cute little girl drenched in water and a giant watching all this a five year old watches a magic show.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!" Kajol said and jumped on Veer's back and started chocking him.

Crap

"Kajol get down for god's sake" I said and made my way towards my room not before screaming "Thanks Veer and this is called karma Kajol!" I ran to the washroom before she could kill me as well.

After doing my business and taking a long hot bath, I came out and decided to go with a grey top and black jeans.

Nina's outfit:

I went out and

I went out and.....thank god Veer is alive but Kajol is missing.

"Where did Kajol go?" I asked as I sat down beside Annie who had also freshened up.

"She said she'll go home and bring her stuff for today" Annie told me as she scrolled through her phone for which I just nodded.

"Kajol has changed at lot" Veer said and continued" the Kajol I remember was a quiet one, you were the hyper and crazier one in the two of you" he finished which just brought a smile.

Its true she used to be the quieter one but now, she definition of quiet is what we call hyper.

"Still the same hyper and crazy one except she just got a little more crazier than me." 

"By little you mean chocking someone for waking her up?" he asked "Pretty much" I said and the both of us started laughing.

After eating breakfast with Veer and Annie, I had to go and take a final look at everything and make sure today runs smoothly. 

The door opened and in came Anitha aunty looking beautiful as ever. No one would believe she has two kids who are both 20+.

"Nina Annie both of you go and check on Ankita, she told me her makeup takes time so you can start her makeup, her cloths will be here in about an hour" aunty said walking in.