SMR x Diluc

Genre》fluff 💕 to smut 🍋

Fandom》genshin impact.

Name》Diluc Ragnvindr

Info》You and Diluc are together.
_______________________________________

You and Diluc decided to go shopping after a long day of hardwork you think it's time to take a break.
So you guys went shopping.
Well you went shopping, while you're red haired boyfriend didn't want to go, so you dragged him to to the shops while you couldn't think of any other way to get him out of the house.

You went shopping, bought a couple of clothing and stuff.
While you entered a store, this girl looked at you and it looked like she ran towards you.
You're (e/c) eyes saw that and grabbed Diluc by the waist while pulling him away, on the other hand the girl launched herself in a few clothing.
She laughed while you smirked.

You're poor red haired boyfriend didn't know what was going on so you had to explain.
"Darling, that's my friend from liyue."
Diluc only let out a grumpy hum as you let go of his waist and made you're way to you're friend.
"Aww he's adorable."
M/f whispered to you.
She had a short black skirt on with white trimming at the end and a white tank top that exposed her stomach, shoulders and arms.
You knew it was perfect for Diluc to get jealous.
You planned this all along and you knew it was working, how Diluc didn't even look at you too, and how he fiddled with his gloves but still made a straight face.

5 minutes passed and you could see it was torture for Diluc.
You couldn't help but feel bad and kinda smiled.
But still, you didn't want to see you're boyfriend sad so you ended the chat with you're and she went her separated way and you too wel, to come across a angry diluc.
"C'mon let's go"
You never really hear him talk to you like that so you knew for sure he was jealous.
You walked home with Diluc because the dawn winery wasn't far.

Once you entered your shared bedroom with diluc you could hear a faint click meaning someone closed and locked the door.
You sat on the bed.
Waiting for him but you're firey red haired boyfriend stated,
"I'm going to go take a shower, don't bother me."
You looked dumb founded.
But, you wanted to do it know.

You opened the door to the bathroom and you're (e/c) eyes met with ruby red ones.
"M/n!-
You grabbed Diluc's wrist and dragged him to the bedroom.
You pushed him on the bed while taking of you're shirt.
Diluc stayed silent not wanting to make a sound or give in.
You barely never did it with diluc, and if you did then he couldn't stand for weeks it was true though, and that's why dilluc hates doing it with you.

____⚠️_____________⚠️___________⚠️___

You smashed you lips on too diluc's, he moaned while you slid you're tounge in his mouth.
Diluc rolled his eyes to the back of his head.
Making him whimper.
You didn't think he would be this sensitive and submissive.
You slid you're slik hand to the red haired male's member and started pumping it up and down.
Diluc pulled away from the kiss because he couldn't breath anymore.
Heavy pants could be heard from him as he looked into you're (e/c) eyes.

You saw nothing in the room that could be used as lube, but you took a wine bottle from under the cabinet door and used that as lube.
You poured some wine on your fingers but some fell and landed on dilucs hard member.
It was a short burning sensation at first but after a few seconds it turned into pleasure.
As you flipped diluc over making him face the pillow with his ass up in the air.

You started with one finger, putting it inside of Diluc, then a second finger making him whimper loudly in the pillow.
Lastly a third finger, stretching you're boyfriend and making him cum from the pleasure.
You licked your lips and aligned your member with Diluc's hole.
You slammed it in not wanting to give Diluc any time to breath but only maon you're name, and you were right, Diluc let out a choked moan for you making you harden in him.
But you didn't stop there.
You slammed once more into Diluc.
Making him Scream you're name.
"M-M/N!~"

He screamed, Little tears already forming in Diluc's eyes as he gripped the bed sheets.
You trusted a couple more time into him, getting sloppy and slow but you reached you're limit and so has diluc.
Diluc came with aloud moan as you still where going, sloppily you came in diluc with a groan.
Taking out you're dick, you saw how cum dropped from Diluc's pink twitched hole.
You smirked, knowing he will not be able to walk for days.

》complete✌