Revelations

Louis stayed perfectly still – partly because he was in mild shock, and partly because, whatever Harry was doing, he didn't want him to stop. Even though he was unsure and hesitant, he wanted to know where this was going.

Harry's finger seemed to explore just a hair deeper each time he made a pass. Louis could hear his ragged breaths, and he knew him well enough by now to know this meant he was seriously turned on.

Harry's finger burrowed a touch deeper still, and it finally touched him at his entrance. Louis gasped – there was no way he could terminate it. This seemed to kindle Harry's desire even more, and prompted him to continue more aggressively.

It felt good. Harry was barely touching him, but it felt better with each pass of his finger. When at last, that finger paused and caressed briefly, Louis grunted and couldn't stop himself from pushing his butt up just a bit. He felt like such a man-whore, but he really couldn't help it.

Harry's cock was twitching and jerking as, little by little, Louis was responding to his touch. He hadn't known if Louis would protest, or even withdraw. This was forbidden in some worlds, yet so stimulating in others. In Harry's world, it was sheer bliss. And apparently, in Louis' world too.

Expectance made Louis tense, spreading his legs more. Anticipation had him in its grip. His cock was pulsing and trying to somehow participate in the tease. Harry's finger was lingering now, massaging the pucker until Louis wanted to scream in frustration.

"Alright babe?" Harry's whispered words ghosted against his ear as he leaned forward.

"Yeah . . . " Louis didn't know if his own whisper had been loud enough, but evidently it was, as Harry gently pushed now, his gently prodding finger breaking through.

"AH!"

Harry instantly drew back, afraid he'd hurt him.

"No! Don't stop!" Louis let his wish be known, loud and clear.

"I didn't hurt you, did I?" asked Harry.

"No . . . it was just . . . a bit of a shock."

And yes, Louis was very tight. Harry could tell it had been a very long time since he'd had sex. Louis had worked at Stockholm Ranch for two years, and Harry could tell it had been at least that long, if not longer.

"If you don't want . . . " he began.

"Haz, don't stop, please." Louis was ramped up, breathing fast and labored, and Harry knew now for sure that it wasn't from fear of any kind of pain, but arousal.

After some sweet teasing, Harry was soon sliding his finger halfway in, and then out, over and over. Louis' hips were rising again and he squirmed here and there, letting Harry know he was into it.

"Let's go into the bedroom," Harry said. Would Louis need persuading? Not hardly.

Like ghosts, they slipped through the shadows, working their way into the bedroom.

"Two ghosts," murmured Harry with a smile.

Louis knew only one thing – he wanted that finger again. Sure, it had been uncomfortable at first, but when he'd relaxed, the pleasure had hit him head on.

With an air of urgency, and making no effort to hide it, Harry slipped into bed beside him, then rolled him on his back, pressing him down firmly. Nothing turned Louis on so quickly, so thoroughly than Harry taking control like this.

Harry didn't waste much time. Kissing him sweetly, he slid his hands underneath Louis and began running them up and down Louis' butt cheeks.

"This bum is a wet dream in the flesh," he muttered, trying to force himself to take it slow. Make it last.