♡𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟼♡

Start from the beginning

"So...I guess we aren't doing our plan anymore.." Pinkie said sadly. Twilight tapped her on the shoulder. 

"Cheer up Pinkie." Twilight said as she smiled a little, "I'm sure it'll come in handy someday." Twilight reassured. 

"But how? Now we know the reason why Rainbow and Applejack aren't talking, There's no way we could get them back together." Pinkie said with a frown. Everyone frowned also, They knew it was true. But suddenly, Pinkie smirked. 

"Unless..."

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Rainbow Dash was in her room watching tv. She had already ate dinner and had a snack afterwords. It was currently 11:29 pm. Rainbow's phone suddenly came on for no reason at all. she took a look at it and saw a picture of her and Applejack, She smiled at it. There was no telling how much she missed Applejack. Life has changed for Rainbow Dash ever since Applejack apparently moved unexpectedly, But with a reason. Little did Rainbow know, Applejack missed her just as much. 

'Why did this have to happen..?' Rainbow thought to herself, 'Does Bright Mac really hate me that much?'

Suddenly, Rainbow remembered a time where her and Applejack were stargazing together. She smiled at the memory. If only she could go back in time..

Flashback:

Applejack and Rainbow Dash were both outside of Applejack's house looking at the stars above them; Stargazing. They both talked in a soft voice, It was currently 11:45 pm. 

"The stars are beautiful? Don't ya think?" Applejack said with a soft smile. Rainbow Dash looked at her and smiled. 

"Yeah, But as beautiful as you." Rainbow said. Applejack blushed madly.

"Oh..T-Thanks.." Applejack said, Not knowing what else to say after what she just heard.

"You're welcome." Rainbow said and winked. The two teens went silent after that whilst gazing at stars, Also thinking of what else to say. Applejack then broke the silence. 

"RD?"

"Yeah?"

"Did you really mean that?" Applejack asked. Rainbow scooted closer to Applejack and smiled softly at her. 

"Of course I did. What makes you think I wouldn't mean that?" Rainbow spoke softly. Applejack smiled slightly and shrugged.

"I don't know. I was just wondering if you actually meant it." Applejack said, "Nobody besides my family ever said that to me." Applejack said with a sad smile. 

"Well..It doesn't matter what other people think about you, Don't let anybody bring you down." Rainbow reassured. Applejack smiled. 

"Thanks Rainbow." Applejack said.

"No need. What are friends for?"

End of flashback..

Rainbow sighed. She really missed Applejack. Why did it have to end this way? Rainbow's phone suddenly started vibrating. She took a look at her phone to see that Sunset was calling her. She answered the phone. 

"Hey Sunset."

"Hey Dash, You good?"

"Yeah. How about you?"

"I'm good. Thanks. By the way, We now know the reason why Applejack moved."

Rainbow frowned at the thought. She didn't think her friends would ever find out, But they did. She wanted to just cry herself to sleep, But she didn't want to. Not in front of Sunset. 

"Oh..R-Really?"

"Yeah. Neither of you would tell us, So we went to Applejack's house and went to go spy. And that's how we found out. And I'm calling you because we wanna get you guys back together."

Back together? How is that possible? Bright Mac hates Rainbow Dash, and Rainbow's dad hates Bright Mac. There's no way that's ever gonna happen. 

"Sunset. Do you realize that Bright Mac moved because of me? Now why and how would you want to get me and AJ back together?" 

"Because..You and Applejack are best friends. I know you miss her, Applejack misses you too. And about how we're gonna get you back together...Let's just say we have a plan..."

                                                                                        To be continued...