drawing tips too lol

ze tips for ze drawing 🕺💃

Guide lines

Don't make it too dark so you can improvise afterwards and erase without lines. Make it dark enough for you to see (drawing darker makes it harder to erase mistakes)

Work from lighter to darker

Keep it loose as you can erase lines afterwards, the looser it is you can kinda see where and what kind of lines/curves you want wherever

Don't grip too hard on the pencil / hold like your writing as it makes the likes darker which you don't want

Make sketches messier at first and you can make finished lines when your SURE thats the way you want it

For rough drafts / practice it doesn't matter if the graphite/pen smudges, as it is for practice and isin't final

Try to keep it a bit cleaner if its on the page of the final draft / complete picture

(in the drafts thing i mean like pictures and stuff too idk y im making it sound like a story lol)

Try sketching with different kinds of pencils and find what works best for you. (in some drawing kits there are like about 12 pencils, they are all different levels of hard graphite. Like harder, more stable, darker drawings, and softer lead, less stable, light drawings) you can use regular pencils or erasable colored pencils (erasible or not it doesn't matter i only said erasible bc they erase easier)

If you use colored pencils try to use colors that will blend a little better with skin tone or main colors, (like red, orange, light purple, yellow, e.t.c.)

Try and make different positions and experiment with different ways to draw, find your drawing style, experiment with blending colors together like and ombre, be loose, draw in ways that make you happy! What I have down is not the ideal way to draw and it certainly does not mean that its the only way to draw or make art. These are just tips that I use!