idea 4: space story

kinda boring but it was an idea

An astronaut was going into space. He discovered a new planet. He met a space princess and she helped him and stuff. There was oxygen that humans breathe so he was ok. He stayed there for what seemed to be a day. After that he went home, looking the same as he had left. Everything was 5 years into the future. His 5 year old son was now an energetic 10 year old. His 12 year old son was now a moody 17 year old. The child his wife was preggo with was now a beautiful 5 year old girl named sally(?). He was sad that his kids grew up without him there. He decided to take them back to the planet where they lived happily. A new species had been discovered there and was brought to live where they were. The new species was always hungery and ate about anything. Except for the aliens that lived where they were. They were not alien though, and the creatures chased them around. They lived in fear there as the spaceship was destroyed when it landed. The nice space princess let them stay in the palace with her until they died, as the space princess was rather young, being the same age as his oldest son. They fell in love and have human-alien babies. The humans became royalty and lived happily.

like i said kinda boring BUT a okay story ig, if it gets turned into one that is