I Beat The Shit Out Of Someone

Start from the beginning

    "Well, you've been missing for two weeks so-"

    "JAY I AM DONE WITH YOUR BULLSHIT RIGHT ABOUT NOW, ALRIGHT?!" I was practically livid with anger at this point. "CAN YOU JUST FUCKING TELL ME WHERE I AM AND WHY?!!"

    "Easy," he said. "You're in America."

    My eyes widened but my voice stayed as steady and determined as I could. "Why?"

    "Your dear uncle and I took you to a hospital when you fainted. Well, I sedated you. But anyways, a hospital out of town asked for your location and we said you were from North America. Father and I have a vacation home down there. So they shipped you as you were sleeping, and here you are."

    My mind was running laps. I couldn't believe the things he was telling me. But now that Jay mentioned it, I did recognize the air flow and weather being rather different. He wasn't bluffing. And that pissed me off even more than it did before. Tears welled up inside of me, but I forced them down and tried to remain calm.

    "What state are we in?"

    "Puerto Rico."

    "That's not a state, you fucking idiot."

    "Yes it is."

    "No, it's really not. It's a US territory, but not a state. The flag of North America doesn't have fifty one stars, but fifty. Maybe if weren't so busy getting drunk or sucking your own dick and actually used those two and a half braincells, you would figure out that much."

    Jay stepped closer and stared down at me, anger filled his eyes as he towered over me. The room made an echo as he backhanded me on the face, my cheek now in massive pain. I winced, pushing back the tears that we're trying to make their way out.

    "Listen here you fag, my father and I know exactly what we're doing," His voice was calm, oddly. "Well, if you wanna get specific, it's more what I'll be doing to you. He's just making sure that I don't get caught. But all we wanna do is help and fix you."

    With that, his footsteps echoed throughout the room as Jay stepped towards me. His hand made its way to my cheek, slowly moving down. I looked at the floor, not wanting to make eye contact with the bastard. His hand moved down to my waist, messing with the waistband of my pants. His other hand attempted to remove the belt. I tried pushing him away, but he slammed me against the ground. His knee was in between my legs. One of his hands held my shoulder down, while the other tried pulling my pants down lower.

    It was then when I just about had it.

*Asahi's POV*

It had been about two weeks since (Y/n)'s disappearance. Two weeks of hell, if you ask me. The police didn't have many leads to where she could be, or where she may have been. The entire team couldn't believe it. They all did their best to help both me and Kiyoko through this.

Speaking of her, Kiyoko seemed like she was going through hell. A few days ago, she stayed over at my house and cried for hours. Hell, I cried with her. Kiyoko barely spoke anymore. Her answers were now short and dry. I didn't blame her.

School wasn't helping. I barely paid attention in class anymore. Out of all things, I never would've imagined this ever happening to (Y/n). Or even someone in my own family causing this to happen. And now, here I am. Sitting on my couch with the team and Kiyoko by my side, once again not knowing what to do. The silence was almost unsettling, but comforting at the same time.