"A-Annyeonghaseyo Cheng imninda." Cheng said while blushing.

"Oh? Cheng gwaenchana?" Soobin asked.

"Ah! Ne sunbaenim. I'm totally fine." Cheng bowed and I giggled.

"He is a Miracle." I said and Arin's eyes widened.

"Jinjja?" she looked at Cheng and he nodded.

"Oh! Kamsahamnida!" She bowed.

"Do you want to take a picture together?" She asked and he nodded furiously. That made all of us laugh.

After the picture was taken it was time for my introduction.

"Annyeonghaseyo Y/n imninda." I bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo Minjun imninda" he bowed.

"Nice to meet you all" Arin said.

"No need to be nervous. Try to calm down" Soobin added and we nodded.

Soon was the time for the interview.

"In the waiting room are Soobin..."

"...and Arin." They posed.

"We are here with a group ready to give it's first performance." Soobin said.

"LIGHT is here. Shall we greet them?" Arin added and they turned to us.

"Annyeonghaseyo" they said.

"1,2,3..." Jiwoo exclaimed

"We come in the darkest of times. Annyeonghaseyo LIGHT imninda!" We smiled and I waved at the camera.

"It's nice to meet you guys. So this is your first stage just a day after your debut. How are you feeling?" Soobin asked.

"We are quite nervous but we really want to show our hard work." Jiwoo answered.

"We certainly will give everything while on stage" Cheng added.

"Your name is interesting. Wae LIGHT?"

"There are so many problems around the world. We certainly live in dark times but no matter how dark, music always brings light. We really want to be that light and we'll try our best." I answered.

"Ne. We hope that our music will fill people with joy and make their hearts lighter from any burden." Hyunwoo explained further.

"Your m/v came out yesterday and I heard that is quite surprising as well as your song." Arin said.

"Ne. We wanted to show the meaning of our group through the song 'Darkness no more' and the m/v." Minjun stated.

"No matter how dark it is you are never alone. The world can be a better place and we'll try our best to make it happen." Jeong smiled.

"Oh that's really cool." Arin exclaimed.

"When will we see LIGHT performing?" Soobin asked.

"LIGHT'S performance contains powerful moves" Jeong claimed.

"But it also has some cute moves." I smiled.

"It's coming soon" Minjun winked at the camera.

"So make sure not to miss it" Jiwoo added.

"Stay tuned!" We exclaimed with Soobin and Arin.

We were talking while walking to our waiting room when we heard someone greeting us. We looked up and saw MAMAMOO's Wheein and Solar smiling.

"Annyeonghaseyo MAMAMOO's Wheein..."

"...and Solar imninda" they smiled and bowed.

We were startled but Jiwoo quickly regained his composure.