Chapter One- I Met Her

(Y/N) POV

It has been another uneventful day at school. I walked out of the school building to see ominous rain clouds engulf the entire sky. Looks like it's gonna rain soon.
I took out my (F/C) coloured umbrella and I briskly walked out of the compound. 
Suddenly, there was a gale that almost blew my umbrella away. My (H/C) locks waved in the strong wind as I kept walking forward, hoping to get home quickly.

While I was busy trying to get home safe and sound, I noticed a petite blonde figure and black highlights crouching down near the sidewalk. I looked closer and noticed that she was wearing the same uniform as me! 
I assumed she was the transfer student since I've never heard of or seen her before. I've heard a rumour that she grew up in Nagano, what a breathtaking place! I've always wanted to visit there!

"Excuse me," I approached her slowly.
"Hello," she bowed.
"You must be new to Utaite High, huh?" I asked, helping her up.
"I am, I transferred here a week ago," she smiled shyly as she stood up.
"My name is (Y/N). What's yours?" I introduced myself.
"Call me Reol," she looked at me with sparkly brown eyes.
"You must be the new transfer student, am I right?" I smiled.
"Quite right, I am. It's scary moving to a new school... I mean, new teachers, new friends, new lifestyle... It's gonna be difficult to adjust," she explained.
"I understand, I moved from Osaka to here about a year ago. It wasn't easy adjusting to the new environment at all, but, you'll get used to it!" I grinned.
"I know, thank you for your words of encouragement!" she bowed again.
"There's no need to be so formal, Reol-San," I told her.
"Oh, but I only just met you, of course I need to be formal!" 
"Not anymore, wanna hang out tomorrow?" I gripped my bag and smiled.
"I don't see why not," she let out an adorable, playful grin.
"Great! It seems like it's going to rain soon, how about I walk you home?" I moved the hair from my face.
"Of course! Let's go," she smiled again as we both walked together, giggling about random things.

Reol POV

Day one, no one talked to me, I sat alone, I was completely oblivious to everything, I couldn't catch up with work... But then I met her.
Ha! Great things take time, just like mom told you!
Wait, Reol, you only just *met* her, you barely know anything about her!

"Oh, it seems like the rain started falling harder...," (Y/N) snapped me out of my thoughts.
"Just in time... Here we are. Come inside, you wouldn't want to catch a cold now would you?" I told her.
"That's... really nice of you but I should really get going, I don't live too far-" I cut her off.
"If you don't live far, then a little stay won't hurt, right?" I smiled warmly at her.
"I guess...," she smiled back and approached me.

We took out shoes off and entered the small yet spacious building.
The warmth of the small fire, gentle aroma of apple cinnamon, wooden furniture and warm lighting welcomed us as we entered the living room.
I turned to the side and saw my two partners in crime, Giga and Okiku.

"(Y/N), meet Giga and Okiku," I pointed them out.
"It's a pleasure to meet you," she bowed. They bowed back.
"It's raining so heavily outside, please make yourself at home," Okiku smiled.
"Would you like anything to eat?" Giga asked her.
"No thank you, I'm okay for now," she responded politely.
"We'll be upstairs," I told them. They both nodded and I led (Y/N) upstairs.

Both of us practically ran upstairs and entered my room. I shut the door quickly and I locked it.

"So, shall we get started with homework?" (Y/N) asked.
"Sure, it's just... I don't understand anything...," I muttered.
"That's understandable, here, I'll teach you," she picked up a pen and a piece of paper.

(Y/N) taught me everything that I couldn't comprehend, I honestly didn't think someone would take their precious time out of their day to teach me, nonetheless, I appreciate it a lot.
We finished our homework together and played a few videogames since the rain showed no sign of ending.

"Oh come on! You win again?!" I whined.
"What can I say? I'm just good at it~" she teased.
"Uwahhh~" I rolled on the floor. She rolled with me

We stopped at the edge of my room and I looked at her. She stared directly into my eyes. Her (e/c) orbs sparkled as she stared daggers into me.
I swear I felt something... Like a spark of some sort.
Of course, it could be the rug beneath us building up static electricity, who knows?

"Well, would you look at that, the rain stopped," she pointed out.
"Oh, that's right, I'm guessing you're gonna leave now?" we sat up.
"Yeah, I still have some work to do at home," she let out a breathy sigh.
"Aw man, good luck," I helped her out.
"Thanks... And uh... Thank you for letting me stay here," she smiled.
"It's no problem. You gave me a hand so I give you a hand!" I grinned. She smiled warmly.

We both went downstairs and met Okiku and Giga. They gave (Y/N) a bowl of food, I'm assuming.

"Take this as a token of our appreciation, we hope to see you again," Okiku smiled.
"Safe travels," Giga waved.
"Thank you, all three of you, this means a lot to me," she smiled.
"It's the least we could do," I smiled shyly at (Y/N). She smiled back.
"Well, I shall take my leave. It was lovely getting to know you all," she bowed.
"Likewise," Okiku told her.

I escorted (Y/N) outside and waved at her. I can't wait to see her tomorrow...

(Y/N) POV

It rained quite a bit, there was a small flood and that rarely ever happens. My shoes were all soaked and I had that icky feeling of wet socks.
I finally made it back to my estate. I unlocked the door and I was greeted by my fluffy munchkin kitten, (p/n).
I put my shoes outside to let them dry and I took a short but relaxing shower.

Reol is a nice person and a quick learner, She's sweet, funny, adorable, cheerful, a little hot... Wait what are you saying?!

I snapped out of my thoughts and I turned the shower off and I put on my comfortable bear patterned pyjamas.
I sat in front of the television with the bowl of food Okiku gifted to me and (p/n) sat next to me. I couldn't pay attention to my program though, my mind focused only on the time I spent with Reol. It was indeed too short.

I went upstairs and I checked the time.
10:42 PM
Guess I'll go to sleep now.

I crawled into my sheets and I closed my eyes.
I hope I get to see her tomorrow...

To Be Continued...