United- Chapter 4

I've been a bad girl....a VERY bad girl. I haven't posted since JUNE!!! That's just terrible!

But I do have an excuse...sixth form is not easy!

But I decided to take a break from the coursework and revision and crank out another chapter of my story...HURRAY!!!

So comment and vote if you like it!

Much Love

=]

Chapter 4- Oh HELL no!!!!

"OI YOU, GET OFF MY LAWN!!" the old man shouted at me, waving his garden rake in the air.

You can imagine the way I dusted out of there, even with my bad ankle! I was not getting beats from no-one, especially not some crazy old man. I could still hear him screaming at me as I ran down the road, all the way until I got to school.

CRASH!!!

I felt the wind knocked right out of me as I tumbled to the floor. I looked up ready to CUSS whoever got in my way, but my anger melted away as I looked up and saw a pair of gorgeous green eyes staring down at me, amusement etched on the face of an angel. A very sexy angel.

"Shit, I-I'm sorry" I stuttered lamely. I could hardly breath as he offered me a hand to hoist me up.

"Nah its cool, don't worry about it," he smiled down at me and I swear my heart stopped. He pulled me up effortlessly, his hand staying around mine longer than necessary. I smiled nervously.

"Umm, Lorette?" I looked up at him only to find him looking at me with the most dazed expression ever. He looked as if he were about to say something but was cut short when the bell rang for form time.

"I'll see you in form then" he said running away before I could even suggest walking together, I mean, we were in the same form. I shrugged and turned to walk into the building, when Emi appeared from nowhere.

"Hey baby girl!!!" she screamed excitedly, hugging me so tight, I had to hit her to make her stop. I swear this girl is on something, always so damn energetic.

"Emi, you seem especially high today. Wassup?" She beamed at me before linking arms with me, guiding me through the corridors.

"Sooo...You and Jeremiah, ayyy" she started winking at me and nudging me suggestively. I had to laugh, this girl is actually crazy.

"We were just talkin Em, I did kind of run into him...literally."

"Yea I saw that, but the hand holding? The smiling? Lori, I am telling you, he likes youuuu!!!! And I know you like him, you stuttered for God's sake!!"

I stopped. Literally just stopped in the middle of the corridor. No-one else was around apart from me and Emi. Does he really like me? I mean I've only known the guy for like a day? Gosh, it feels like it's been longer than that.

Nah he can't like me, he barely even knows me. Besides, I'm not good enough for him, just plain old Lorette.

My head snapped to the side and my left cheek started to sting. "Don't you EVER say that again Lorette Alicia Anderson!!! You are kind, funny and all round amazing!! Dont you ever forget that!!!" Emi hugged me.

Huh? I hadn't realised I had said that out loud. Emi hated it when I put myself down. She thought I was some kind of superwoman that could do anything. Another reason why I love my bestie, she always had my back.

I hugged her back just as realisation hit me. "Em, we're late!!" I grabbed her hand and began to pull her to our form room." We gotta get to form before-"