United- Chapter 2

Hey again!

Here is chapter 2 of United

Hope you like it!!

Chapter 2- A whirlwind romance?

It turns out Jeremiah and Nathan's entrance to the school caused quite a stir. All the girls lusted over them, perverted thoughts probably clouding their minds. They hardly paid any attention to their current boyfriends, who were in turn glaring at the boys while mumbling murderous promises towards them.

By the time lunch came, the whole school had heard about them and were gossiping about the mysterious peng boys.

Every bloody corner I turned, all I heard was "Oh, I heard they were Italian supermodels" from the preppy sluts or "I wish they would notice me" from the geeks and even "I know they'll want me. Once they see me, they'll come begging" from Taylor the slut!

Honestly, this chick is too deluded!

But really, I should be used to her behaviour, this isn't the first time she's been all nutzy about a boy. Trust me, I should know... he was my boyfriend.

~Flashback~

Me and Tyler (my ex) were so happy together. Honestly I loved him with everything I had in me and I know he loved me. But Taylor, she couldn't stand the fact that we were so happy together. So one day the conniving little slut told him that I was cheating on him.

She made a recording of me declaring my love and lust for Danny (we were doing a modern day version of Grease in drama. I was Sandy.).

She obviously knew it was a play yet she decided to use it as a perfect opportunity to ruin everything.

So she recorded the rehearsal (don't ask me how she got in because I honestly don't know) and played it to him, claiming that she saw us 'doing dirty things' in the drama studio on numerous occasions after school.

And he, being the not so bright spark that he is chose to believe her and came to my house accusing me and stuff.

When I tried to explain to him that it was only a play and that she was lying, he friggin laughed in my face....

Boy did he feel stupid when he saw a video of the show on facebook. And even after that, he still had to come down to watch the show himself to believe it was true.

After that he begged me for two weeks straight to take him back, but I simply refused. The trust was gone and I was too hurt by what he had said to me that night:

"I'm past caring. You may still want me but love is a two way situation which I don't want to include myself in. You can't erase what you did with a simple sorry but I can, no, I'm going to erase all the memories I ever had with you. I don't want to get back with you so stay away from me. You're pathetic!"

And with that he shoved me away from him and walked away, ignoring my protest.

~End of flashback~

Harsh right?

Yeah that actually happened!

So I guess that why I hate her, although I'm not quite sure why she hates me.

Well anyways, we were in last period, music. By we I mean me, Destiny (another friend of mine) and Jeremiah. Mr Clarke sauntered in and started the lesson.

"Ok class, we're starting a new project this term. Song-writing!" he sang in a sing-song voice.

The whole class erupted with moans and groans of protest at this news. Apparently we all hated song writing. I hate it simply because I suck at it. Heck, I think we all suck at it, even Taylor! (btw, I forgot to mention she is in this class too. Ick!)