Even I was shocked to hear that boboiboy was Admiral Amato's son.But that makes sense though they both have a White strand on their hair....
And Boboiboy is hardworking, intelligent, Brave and popular just like Admiral....

Enough of my observation.... Admiral and Maskmana were saying something like::

(Words in Italics are flashback)

'I think you should tell him about him Amato... He deserves to know..' Said Maskmana.

Kaizo behind the wall "who are they talking about?"

' But you know what will happen if he knew... Boboiboy will have to face the conciquences... I don't want him to be in pain again..

'I know that boboiboy doesn't remember anything about what happened back then, but you should help him remember and you saw that he is not suffering any pain when he is with him anymore, so thet means the spell is broken!!' Said Maskmana.

Kaizo who is still hiding : Spell? What spell?!... And who are they talking about? I don't understand what they are saying!!What's wrong with boboiboy?!!

'No, It's not broken... I saw him in pain the yesterday night but he was not with him.. I went and asked him what happened... He said he don't know... He heard a voice saying  that he will come for him.... I was scared when he said that.... So I stayed with him.. After sometime he fell asleep... But I was scared to leave him so I stayed with him the whole night..
I thought it was' him' who was doing all this.....So it's better not to tell him... I don't want to remember that horrible memory....

' Okay... I am not forcing you to tell him... But  since ' he' gave a warning ask kaizo and Alvaro to keep an eye on him.' Said Maskmana.

'Ok Maskmana.... But I have a feeling that it's not safe because some words may trigger his memory.... So..' Said Amato.

'What words Amato?'

' Words like'Abang'and (I hope this is the malay word for brother,😅)
'Lemah'(weak I hope)....' Said Tomato (He he he sorry Amato)..

Maskmana: I hope he will be all right... Don't worry about him Amato... We are asking Kaizo also to keep an eye on him remember..
Okay so that means everything is settled.

Amato: Okay Maskmana.. I hope you are right..

One thing they didn't notice was that someone was there hearing their conversation..... Kaizo..

Kaizo: What does all this mean?...
Spell, Abang, lemah,horrible memory,and who is this him.... Aahh what is happening here?!!
And what do they mean by keep an eye on boboiboy?!!.... What's wrong with him?!!...... Maybe I should ask Fang about Boboiboy...No it's not right... What will he think he knew that I overheared their conversation.....Maybe I should keep it to myself...

End of flashback..

Boboiboy and friends were playing cards when suddenly commander kokochi called us....(Alvaro and Lay are also with them)

Kokochi: Good morning, cadets..

Everyone: Good morning, commander....

Kokochi: We are planning to have a small  Ceremony Tommorow..... All agents are invited....

Huh?

Boboiboy: Why is there a ceremony commander... What's special?

Kokochi: Tommorow is Laskar station 65th Anniversary......