~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aaarghh- why am i so BAD at this shitty game?!"

Of course,like you guys expected,he loses yet again,it's not a surprise to be honest.

"It's okay Player. You'll win a game soon. I know it will happen."

"But Vet,it's been nine months,NINE FUCKING MONTHS SINCE I PLAY THIS GAME,AND I HAVEN'T WIN A SINGLE FUCKING GAME!!!"
Player screams and bangs his head on the table.

"Uh..Pla-"

"I'M JEALOUS TO MR. CHEESE BECAUSE HE'S NEVER LOSE A SINGLE GAME!!! I'M JEALOUS TO CAPTAIN BECAUSE EVEN IF HE'S AN IDIOT,HE STILL GOT A WIN!!!!"

"Play-"

"I'M JEALOUS TO THE READER OUT HERE BECAUSE ATLEAST THEY HAVE A WIN,EVEN IF IT JUST ONCE!!!"

"Who-"

"AND I'M JEALOUS TO YOU,BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS WIN!!!"

Veteran shocked,his eyes widen,while staring at Player.

"Did you mean it?"

"I mean it...Vet. Just,just look at me.... I'm nothing more than a loser... A loser,Vet..." Player says,as the beautiful warm liquid rolls down his face.

"Veteran,please be honest to me... Will i ever win?" There's a hint of hopelessness and despair in his voice. Veteran couldn't help but wiping the tears on Player's face.

"Of course you will Player... You'll get that sweet victory someday.... And i promise to stay by your side until that happens. Trust me... Player." Veteran assured him,then pulls Player into a hug.

"*sniff*, thank you,Veteran."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Player wake up after having a nightmare. It's not a surprise for him,since he has a nightmare almost every night,but still....

"Huh... These nightmares still exist even after i defeated No-visor? Guess the whole world just stops when i didn't have one." Player mused to him self.

He looked at the clock,its currently 3 Am here.

"Well,guess who wake up at 3 am just for doing nothing to the morning... It's me...." He mused again at him self,while wiping the tears that rolls down his face.

Wait,since when he had been crying?

Well,it doesnt matter now,all he have to do is to take a walk somewhere,relaxing himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The stars tonight is very beautiful.

It shines very bright in the dark sky.

Each star has it's own uniqueness and light. Some of them shines very bright,other will looked very big,some of them resembles a shape that has it's own meaning.

He wishes that he could be a star someday. He wishes that he could shine so bright it could blind people.

He wishes that he could atleast brighten someone's day.

But of course,it had to be another dream come untrue.

"Well,why would i dream too high and living on a fake fantasy? I should've realized that i will never escape this nightmare forever...."

Player sit on the floor,while looking at the sky. He always imagined he could fly around the sky,and become one of them. Guess that's one good thing that could happen when you become an astronaut.

"What are you doing here,Player?"

Player turned his head,seeing Veteran leaning on wall while crossing his arm on his chest.