chapter 1.5

I know that this is fourth day and I should have updated sooner. 😢😢

I am really sorry for that but trust me I am trying to make it as regular as I can. 🥺

This is the third last chapter of part 1 and after that I shall update continuously 10 chapters of proclivity and after that engrossed. ❤️❤️

Please don't forget to comment it and vote.

Since I am updating it in rush that's why I didn't get the time to thank those who commented in the previous chapter but I am truly thankful to each one of you.🙏

There is one question I want to ask you all. Actually, it takes me just few hours tu to write dialogues of about 7000 to 8000 words but it is the description which is the hassle for me. I want to ask you all that which part I should insist more on?

Dialogues or description? Please answer as it will make me to right it according to your demand.

Please please please please comment. ❤️
***********************
"Anmol. You and here? Is there some work?" Sonam was surprised as Anmol doesn't pay her visit often.

"Can I not come to meet you without any work?" Anmol said.

"Of course you can. I didn't mean it like that." Sonam spoke immediately.

"It's just you usually don't come here without any reason." She mumbled looking down.

Every passing day, Anmol is realising her loneliness.

"That is because I have been quite busy lately." He looked down as he was feeling guilty.

Sonam didn't answer.

"Do you know where is Karishma?" Anmol asked looking around the room.

"She must be in her room aur Radhika must be giving her tour of the mansion. Anything wrong?" Sonam got suspicious because it isn't normal for Anmol asking someone without any reason.

For a second, the thought of telling Sonam about Karishma being in the elder madam's garden crossed Anmol's mind but he didn't do it.

"No. Nothing is wrong. I just asked to know if she is comfortable or not." He said with the light smile to not to make Sonam worried.

"Even if she is not, she will be. I shall make sure of that." Sonam was happy that Anmol was paying attention to her sister.

Neither of them spoke anything for few seconds. Sonam didn't have anything to say, that's why she was waiting for him to speak as he was still there.

"Sonam." Anmol took her name to grab her attention which she already have.

"Yes?" Sonam reacted immediately.

"I was wondering that it has been very long since we last went out together. I have done few preparations in our Garden. Would you like to have this evening tea with me?" He sounded as if he wasn't sure about Sonam's answer.

Actually, he was but he didn't have idea about her reaction.

His proposal brought a wave of happiness in Sonam's heart. She wanted to dance being overjoyed.

"Yes. Of course. Why wouldn't I be. I'll be there within half an hour." She answered being overjoyed trying to not to show her real excitement.

Her agreement brought smile on Anmol face. Even though Sonam was trying her best to look composed but Anmol could see the hidden elation.

"I'll be waiting for you." He said with a smile and left.

"I won't make you wait long." Sonam whispered to herself having tears in her eyes after he is gone.
---------------------------
"Didi. What are you thinking?" Radhika asks Karishma who was emerged in the world of thoughts.