Even Radhika was listening to her very carefully as if she wanted to imprint every word said by Karishma in her mind.

"Which means that after the death of first wife, second wife automatically becomes the legal one?" Radhika asked very seriously.

"Yes." Karishma answered but didn't notice that Radhika was taking interest in this matter a lot where is she doesn't care about other things.

Radhika was in her deep thoughts when she clenched the pendant in her neck with her right fist.

"What is that?" Karishma asked noticing her pendant.

"What?" Radhika didn't have the idea that Karishma has noticed her pendant.

"The thing you are clenching in your palm." Karishma pointed towards her pendant.

"It's just a locket." Radhika answered casually giving a weak smile.

"No no. I can see it's a photograph pendant. Who is in it?" Karishma excitedly stepped towards Radhika making her move backward.

"No one. Just my family." Radhika was moving back nervously.

Her nervousness was enough to tell Karishma that she is hiding something and something is definitely fishy.

"I don't believe you. Show me." Karishma tried to to touch her pendant but she moved back.

Karishma started running behind her.

"No didi. Please let it go." Radhika pleaded while running.

"I won't let you go unless you show me whose photo is there independent. Let me know the one who is close to your heart." Karishma I was not ready to leave her.

"There is no such thing."Radhika stopped as she got breathless. Even Karishma was panting but she was adamant to see that pendant.

They both stopped.

"If there is not then what is the objection in showing me the pendant."

"Didi please." Radhika pleaded again but Karishma wasn't listening to her.

"I shall not leave you until I see it. Show it to me." Karishma suddenly grabbed her pendant which made Radhika flinched so hard that the locket along with chain landed on other side of the wall after flying few seconds in the air.

"Oh God what you have done?" Radhika said worriedly. She was so perturbed that her forehead was full of sweat.

"Why are you exaggerating so much? It's not like it has gone out of the earth." Karishma didn't understand why Radhika was so disturbed over such a small thing.

"This wall is as equal as the last border line of Earth. There is eldest madam zone on the other side of the wall." Radhika told as if her life is on stake.

"So what? I will go and bring your pendant back to you." Karishma was still calm.

"It is not that easy. No one is allowed to enter in her area except family members."

"It's ok if you can't go there. Family members are allowed, so I shall go." Christmas said what was obvious but it wasn't that obvious at the same time.

Karishma might have not understood the meaning of what Radhika told her but what she said put Radhika in daze if she should say something or not.

"Didi. Actually......" Radhika hesitantly tried to speak but couldn't go further as it would be crossing line for her.

Her reluctance made Karishma realised the reality.

"Oh yes. I forgot. I am not actual family member. I am just relative." Karishma whispered looking down.