8//Bunny v.s Kitty

Start from the beginning

Due to his limbo-like action, his hood fell off and his bunny ears have been set free.

"You're a bunny hybrid? Well isn't that interesting"

"Bunny..?" Taehyung's tone of voice held many expressions, but it sounded close to Jimin's.

Excitement?

Jungkook had almost forgotten where they were fighting in and decided to stopping this brawl. He pushed the Marshal away from him, letting the calico's wrist free from his cape.

It gave Jimin the opportunity to throw the knife at the bunny, the King could only watch in horror as it come towards Jungkook's torso.

His Majesty however, has no clue of the bunny's identity as Thumper, so his worrines for the latter's well being was a waste.

The youngest turned to avoid the knife and while it was still in the air, he manged to grab the handle and throw it back to its respective owner.

But of course, you should never make an enemy within the Kingdom and hurt their Marshal.

It only went passed Jimin's head and it stuck on the wall behind him, almost mirroring what he done to Jungkook by the window.

Due to his movement, he had gotten close enough by said window and soon took the knife that was put their by Jimin and managed to hold it against the latter's neck.

Silence came to them.

"That..." Jimin started.

"Was the most fun I ever had! You even made me break a sweat and land a hit!"

The bunny did not like the tone of absolute child-like wonder the Marshal holds in his voice. It only meant the calico wants to have more play time with him, but this time, his claws unsheathed.

Jungkook must escape and prevent this fight from continuing or else, he will get captured by the more skilled hybrid of the two.

His eyes never left the other's mischievous ones and felt around behind him. Once he found the object he was looking for, he instantly removed the knife off the cat's neck and threw the item at him.

"YAH!!!"

Jimin startled and grabbed the thrown vase into his hand, he stared at Jungkook with shocked eyes as if he was out of his mind.

"Don't you know how expensive this is, you bunny?!"

The younger did not listen and threw another item, but this time a picture frame.

"What's wrong with you?! That's a picture of Tae and I!"

The Marshal frantically tried to catch the item and cradled it into his arms after. He glared at the bunny, but it felt more like a kid having a fit than a threat, especially with the way his tail swayed in annoyance.

"You should've atleast thrown Yoongi's intead of mine!"

For the first time ever since the fight, Taehyung finally spoke, however it was completely unrelated to the scene that happened before.

Jungkook almost snorted at this.

"But isn't he your mate?"

"Yeah, and?" Jimin raised his brow at the King like his question was irrelevant.

"Look, I'm fighting over the best friend title and also the better fighter title"

This made the bunny tilt his head in confusion with the explanation the cat provided and asked.