The Monster Unleashed. Prepare for the Festival!

Start from the beginning

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Y/N) POV:

Everything was set. Tommorow is the sports festival of U.A and I was prepared to launch my attck on this cursed place. I wass currently obsserving a breading house in Mustafu. In here I was informed males were turtured and raped up to six times a day. they were also considered elite as their sperm was... how should I put it... powerful. If you were to bread with him, your child will be strong. What people don't know is that they use drugs to do that. Also, six times a day is acually six women a day per male. Each female would be there between 30 minutes to 2 houors. Once that was over they would eat minimal amounts of food with the drug injected into it so they would stay alive and strong.

The entire place reaked with the smell of sex. It was clear the goverment knew of the horrors that happened here. Not only that, but you could pay to get a full recording of everything that happened in there. I planned for a few weaks now to destroy this place and free the males.I had smuggelers ready to smuggle the males away into a safe heaven where they will be treated. Mother helped me with that. Now all I had to do was punish those who run this place and free the man.

So, my plan was to hack into the TV's and CCTV cemeras that are ther. record the attack and broudcast it live to Japan. I already had someone hack everything that is needed for that. Then, We would start the real terror.

(Y/N): "This will be fun."

And with that, I decanded to the building, ready to begin my revolution.

No POV. Inside the building:

The workers are just about ready to finish their day. It was now around seven in the evening and all they had left to do was feed the males then sent them to their "room". It wasn't much of a room since it was where they all being raped during the day. They all sleep there in case people booked a session for the night or someone broke in wanting to rape a male, they couldn't care any less. After all of the males finished their food, they all were taken to their room. They had a TV set there so if people liked watching TV during their special time, they could. Due to past protest, there was a law that allowed the males to have up to three hours of television, so they all agreed that it would be at the end of the day after dinner.

The time was now 19:27 and all of the males were watching television. in the room all of the workers were sceen. The truth behind the TV is that the workers watched whatever they wanted and allowed the males to watch it as well. For them it was like a usual evening. However only a single male saw a green, yet faint light going from a nearby rooftop and above the buuilding's. however, he said nothing as he knew he would be considered crazy. The workers were just enjoying the music from the show

TV: "The chances of anything coming from mars, are a million to one he said! The chances of anything coming from mars, are a million to one, but still they come."

As the song played on, and even the males enjoyed it, none would've guessed that what was about to happen to them would acually happen. Just like the song itself said, once there was an reaserch that concluded that the chances of a male attacking a "breeding home" is a million to one. The chances were of so low that noone bellieved it would happen, yet he still came. (If you get that refrence you are litrally a legend)

Just as the song ended, the television started to glich a bit. As a worker begane to walk twords it, it as if it  fixed it self. However, a diffrent music played.