The Monster Unleashed. Prepare for the Festival!

Start from the beginning

I knew I had to show him who I am. that his sister will become a hero for him as well as other males. The fact that he's alive only further motivates me to create a world where males are equal to females. I was still motivated to show the world the error of it's ways.

Izumi: 'I will show the worldthat I am here... And to you as well... (Y/N).'

Just then I recived a call from All Might. We haven't talked since she told me about what I must do during the festival and I didn't want to speak with her much. I was angry at what she has done. Not only that but I have been isolating myself from others as I wanted to think for myself. It was clear to me that they knew one reason as to why I won't speak with them much. I decided to answer the phone.

All Might POV:

Ever since I have told young Midoriya what to do during the festival the two of us haven't talked. It was clear tat she was avoiding me and I knew exactly why since she was angry at me the moment she knew what I've done. However, I needed to speak with someone about what just happened and all of the staff won't understand what it is. and so, I called her.

I needed to speak to her about the dream I had last. In it, I saw my worst enemy, All For One, speaking with the leader of the league of villains about that boy, (Y/N) was it? It also appears that they care for him, something that is barely shown to males.

*flashback*

Leader: "He really did improve."

AFO: "Indeed. I really am proud of him as well as you. I was told that once he was down you didn't stay to fight but returned here immidiantly."

Leader: "Yes. I just... cared for his safety. He really is like a little brother to me."

AFO: "I understand. He is like a son to me."

Leader: "Semsei... if he didn't have a quirk... would you have still accepted him here?"

AFO: "Hmmm. Let me tell you, when I saved him I had no idea that he would awaken his quirk. I planned to save him either way and ask him if he wished to stay. Male or not, he is still human and I really grew attached to him."

Leader: "I see. Honestly, I wouldn't have minded him staying here without his powers as well."

AFO: "Is that so? He really did change us all, wouldn't you agree, Tomura Shigiraki?"

Shigiraki: "Yes. Speaking of him, Where is (Y/N) now?"

AFO: "He is going to show the world...

.

.

.

.

.

The monster they made."

*end of flashback*

It was truly frightening to think of her seeing him as a son. Yet that was the least of my worries as I had the feeling he would do something that will harm others soon. I had to speak with Midoriya so I could tell her about it. Sure enough, she answered the phone.

All MIght: "Midoriya I-"

Midoriya: "Save it. I don't want to hear a thing from you right now unless it is important." I sighed.

All Might: "It is about your brother." All I heard was silence before I heard her say a single sentence.

Midoriya: "What is it?"

And so I told her of the dream I had. We both had no clues ass to what he could possibly do. We decided to question his mother, who told us that he wasn't speaking at home about what happened to him. Apperently, dedective naomasa, my good friend, also questioned her and recived the same answers. We had no way to know what he would do, we could only hope that it won't be big.