💀 Idol and Otaku pt 3 (Idia x School Idol! Reader) ⚫️

Making up a dumbass name for a fake idol game cuz I'm bad at titles lmaooo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your adoring audience had spread out a little, but few students had left the scene. Most were intermingling with their new opposite sex companions.
"So exciting to be around guys again! What sadist thought an all girls school was a good idea anyway?" Purple cooed. Sometimes you wondered if she was as asocial as she claimed to be or if she just wasn't interested in talking to other girls. Freshly hydrated and rid of any sweat, Purple sauntered off to join your peers in talking to the boys.
   "Man, where was that confidence when she was panicking earlier?" You ask to no one, but Blue answers anyway.
   "Ah, you know it's easier to talk face to face than to perform." Blue was clearly dying to talk with the guys herself.
   "Personally I prefer performing. That way I don't have to make conversation at least," you sighed. But even you had to admit you were excited to see men again.
   "Come on, we're three pretty girls with angelic voices who just put on a killer performance. And in very cute outfits. These guys are probably gonna treat us like royalty!" Blue grabbed your arm and dragged you into the crowd. You noticed Purple talking with the animal eared guys you spotted earlier as Blue dragged you over to a group of guys. Their outfits looked to be inspired by the Queen of Hearts.
"Ah, they must be from... Heartslabel? Is that what they're called?" Blue scoffed at your ignorance.
"Honestly, Y/n! You need to pay more attention! Their dorm name is Heartslabyul. Only you could have your head in the clouds so much you wouldn't know the NRC dorm names. But, I think your spaciness is an underrated charm point of yours," Blue launched into a quick explanation of the NRC dorms that you were sure you would forget later as you approached the Heartslabyul group. 'Ah, that must be the shorty she said was cute before the show. Of course she went straight here. You devious girl!'

Blue talked on with the short one and the guys with card suits on their faces. The short kid's face was as red as his hair whenever Blue acknowledged him. She definitely had an effect on men. You were surprised to find that you got along quite well with the flirty diamond one, who took a lot of photos with you and your girls. Purple had mostly taken to talking to the animal eared guy with a scar on his eye. He looked like he didn't really want to be there, but couldn't pull himself away from a cute girl. You didn't notice until diamond face took a break to go to the bathroom that you had all been talking for nearly an hour. Well, you hadn't done much talking and the short kid was pretty silent too, but you still got consumed by the conversation. You looked around and noticed that a lot of people had dispersed, probably going to do other things around campus as you couldn't imagine the boys and girls separating so quickly after just meeting. 'I bet everyone has made their friends. I'm pretty happy I could help bring people together like this. I'm like a super uninvolved matchmaker.'
Scanning the area to see if anyone you thought was interesting was still around, you saw the flame haired guy from the back of the audience. He was sitting alone on a bench with his back to everything. He looked very intriguing to you, but he looked like he wanted to be left alone and you didn't have the social energy to hold a conversation singlehandedly. Though, part of you could tell he was hanging around in hopes he could talk with one of the idols. You look on for a second, feeling bad for him, but as you're about to head back to your girls, you see a familiar image on his tablet screen. Even from afar you recognize the image. It was the homescreen of your favorite idol mobile game.
   Your body moves faster than your mind in a sprint towards blue flame boy. "Whoaaaa! Are you playing SuperStar Girls!? I can never find people who play that game! Who's your best girl!?!? Can I see your cards!?!?" You're too excited to even let the poor guy respond.
   "HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEE!!! Y-y-y-y/n-shi!! I-I-I'm a huge fan!" He pathetically chokes out before he begins to run away. You think you'll never see the kindred spirit again but that thought is quickly dashed by your new flashy friend, Cater.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who do you think Idia's best Love Live girl is? I think Yohane and Rina are the obvious answers but it would also be interesting if it was someone I wouldn't expect