A night to remember

Warnings: Language, Harm and just adult humor. Adult jokes mostly, and cussing XD

            (Stoner Damian Pov*)

      Jason, Tim and I sat on the cough smoking the shit I got from my Dealer--My friend Abriel--- and he always got that shit that makes you see the stars. "Oi replacement, this your first time~", Jason Jokes, Tims face blushed red as he coughed, " Cc-Course not", Tim hesitates to say. I start giggling as if I'm the joker and Tim is one of his jokes. "Sure, Virgin", Jason Says with a smirk and a wink. I am so out of it, I can't even tell who they are anymore, like is this the past or future.. Or perhaps we are dead. The last one makes since.. How to prove that we are alive? maybe Jumping off of somewhere... hmm.. "Hey Bros, Are we dead? ", I ask as I laid on the floor looking at the bat cave bats. "That's.. A good question... ", Tim states looking startled. "Then we are in hell.. Yep hell definitely", Jason Figures, " How do you know? ", I ask. "Because me and you are here, Baby Bat", He tells me seriously, " I don't know what your talking about--- I'm a saint", I state proudly. The whole cave goes silent even the bats, the animal not the Family, I don't know I'm still out of it. Then all of a sudden, both of my idiotic brothers burst out laughing, wheezing, trying to get up off the floor. "HEY I BOUGHT MY FUTURE WEED FOR YOU, YOUR WELCOME", I shout to them, Who's idea was it that I come hang out with my brothers? I mean I can't hang out with Jon, he's a goody boy here.. And a literal child.. Which.. Ew.

     (Jason POV*)

I can't deal with how funny High ass Damian is, I mean his stories are master peices that cannot be made up.. "So My roommate, Kaleb, at the time, my fling too, and I were at this diner getting some lunch and like it was old fashion, right? Its like you go back to the 50s in there. But yeah, and as I was Ordering this old lady, like Alfred old, came up to us, and looked at me up and down, at the time my whole hair was rainbow, don't ask, called me a slur and I told her she should pick her tits off the group and walk away, and did a winky face. She bitched slapped so hard-i think I say Ras", Damian told us, I don't know how we got on the topic or why. But that shit funny, I don't know if it's because I'm high as shit or because this man is hilarious. Like he needs a TV show. Now. Like right now, some should record. Should it be me? Should I record him? Does he want me too, or maybe he wants this all to never be shown to public. I really don't know but I want to know. Did that make since? I'm not sure but I guess so.

    (No pov*)

   Jay, Tim and Dami, were all chilling in the Batcave living room area. When a blonde head came into vision, Dami squinted, "is that a walking wool rug? ", he asked, Tim was in his own world looking at his hand like it was the hand of God. And Jason.. Was.. Well be his usual self.. Smoking, Watching TV and somehow sleeping while doing those. " Ha ha, who the hell are you", Steph asks looking at the handsome Stranger.. Maybe if she plays her cards right. "that's Damian.. Time travel", Tim replied still looking at his hand.. 'dammit.. All the hot ones are sort of my brother's', Steph thinks to herself. "ohh shit yeah S, didn't notice you without your hair dyed", Damian told her, " You like smoking weed and hanging out", Damian Asked, Steph smiled, "So you aren't all proper in the future, we rubbed off on you", her smile turned malicious, Jason giggled from that cough, " indeed we did", He replied. "I thought you were dead, man", Dami said with a smirk.

   (Steph pov*)

  This dami is much more fun and cool. Is it because he is our age? Or is because he isn't anything like his younger self. I mean puberty hit him harddd, not Growing tall, he is around 5'4 or and a half. But that's it. Not Batman tall but still puberty nonetheless. He grew his hair out a little and it goes curly at the ends and have a little orange tip. He is cute, and emo of course. Don't get me wrong, I love seeing my Dami, his attitude, how he gives Bruce a headache, embarrassing him and sometimes seeing him act his age. "DAMI", I said Suddenly. "wat up? ", Damian replies from the couch. "not you, HIM", I pointed at the scowling little gremlin watching them. " Oh heyyy kiddoo", Damian greeted, almost passed out. "Come to learn more life lessons from your old self? ", Damian asks Dami, I giggled looking at them, " NO YOU IDIOT", He snarls, Older Dami blinks and then started laughing at his self. I start to giggle looking at those two, They were litterly the same person and yet little Dami Hates his self.. That's just self hate. I can't wait to see the outcome.

  (young Dami Pov*)

  I can't believe these idiot's... using drugs.. In the cave.. And be careless.. My own self included.. Is that who I become... One... Of... Them... Oh god no- Deep breaths, Damian Al Ghul Wayne, you are better then this, I keep telling myself.. Not my future self..my self now--ugh, this is making my head heard. "Now demon brat don't snitch", Drake tells me Pointing a finger, not even at me at the wall more like it. I glare at him, " Snitches get stitches and end up in ditches because a clown killed you", Jason told me, We all stare at him. "That-ok-", I sigh, I swear I'm the only adult. I smirk as I remember something, a smirk that Probably resembles the Grinches, "Oh I won't snitch", I giggle, " Good boy you want a treat? ", my older self asks laughing. A polite cough got all their attention, I smile as Pennyworth reveals himself from the corner. "oh hello pennyworth-", I greet until he glares at me, "Go finish eating, get ready for bed and have Your oldest brother tuck you in", Pennyworth Orders, Leaving every one snapped to reality. I could tell he wasn't playing around, I quickly head upstairs, Giving one last smirk to Drake.

         (no ones pov*)

   Damian, Jason, Tim, and Steph all sat in the kitchen right in front of Dick, Bruce, and worst of all.. Alfred. " So does someone want to explain? ", Bruce growls, "Explain what exacly", Tim asks, Playing dumb. " Oh I don't know- Why my 12 year old walked downstairs and saw you doing drugs ", Bruce said Seethering. "He---i--- we technically didn't see anything, we were already high before he walked downstairs", Damian tries to tell, When every one glares at him, he shuts his mouth and glares back. " WELL DO YOU KNOW HOW BAD DRUGS ARE FOR YOU? ", Dick screams, no one could take him seriously since just a minute ago he was tucking his baby brother in and cooing. "Im innocent- I just got here", Steph says as she stands up, " Sit down", Alfred says coldy. She quickly sits. "My punishment for you all is.. Your grounded", Bruce orders, they laugh until they notice he is serious. Bruce smirks, his turn to have fun now~

    Next chapter coming on September 25th, if all goes right. My birthday is on the 23rd so I will he taking a break for it♥️