75 - Harry | Passion**

Start from the beginning

I mean, we could die any minute because we were unprepared and we still knew shit about the list and Zayn's kidnapping.

Cleo and I talked about it, though... we discussed my idea of breaking into my father's office and I was about to say fuck it and just do it. It was my father after all, I had plenty of excuses to use if I was caught... but I also knew his schedule.
I was pulling a Cleo and overthinking about this, but she actually thought it was a good idea, I mean, if she hadn't looked into her father's office that time we'd still be on square one, like hamsters in a maze. I wouldn't tell Zayn about this possible plan though, I had a feeling he wouldn't agree with us.

"I hate romance." Cleo's voice caught my attention and it snapped me out of my thoughts, and I looked down at her as we both were lying down on the couch.

The lights were dimmed just enough and being surrounded by her scent was my favorite thing... it helped me relax even if just a little.

I may or may not have forced her to watch The Notebook with me... but I wanted to keep her mind busy and also stay close to her, and she was already watching TV when I got home so I figured it was a good idea.

We were both on the couch and there was plenty of room, but this was actually the first time I was spooning with someone.

She looked so tiny curled up against me, with her back pressed against my chest as her eyes were focused on the flat screen. I couldn't explain what touching her made me feel, but it was very good... it seemed like I wasn't doing it enough.

I slowly propped myself up on one elbow and reached out my fingers to tuck a strand of hair behind her ear, but she still didn't look at me.
Her plump lips were slightly pursed and I really wished I knew what she was thinking...

"Why do you hate it?" I asked her.

"Because it's exaggerated and too sweet." She huffed, clearly in a bad mood tonight.

She was wearing just one of my white t-shirts and nothing else... and I was very fond of the way she wasn't wearing a bra lately. I looked down to push her hair off her neck, allowing my fingers to trace the dark bruises there because of the collar, and I noticed she tensed a little because of my touch, the goosebumps erupted on her skin almost immediately.

Would you look at that...

"Please tell me you've watched The Notebook before." I tried to sound offended but I ended up smiling, and she finally glanced at me. "Or else we're done, right here right now. We're not even dating but we're something much better than that in my opinion, so don't throw it away with your uncultured taste."

"Go fuck yourself." She rolled her eyes at me, trying to hide a smile but failing. and the cute blush on her cheeks as she turned on her other side to face me with that playful glint in her eyes gave me an idea...
Something that I was very fucking good at and maybe it could work much better than watching a movie or talking about random shit. Something that I just had a feeling we both were in need.

So I surprised her when I quickly wrapped my fingers around her throat, making her gasp for me as
I pulled her closer by her neck.

"Is that what you want? Watch me while I fuck myself?" I whispered, letting the tip of my tongue tease her bottom lip. "Wrap my fingers around my cock and make myself come for you?"

Cleo's reaction was even better than I expected, to be honest. She was already out of breath and her eyes were focused on my lips. The atmosphere around us had drastically shifted and I was fucking glad I had succeeded, she seemed distracted enough already.
I was too good at this and I knew her too well already.