Chapter 26🧡

"Y'all gone sit in here and talk this shit out, Von don't start that begging shit" Von mom said closing the door leaving us in here by our self

After he just shot Ole girl like nothing he stopped over here. And basically begged me to come in so his mom could talk to us.

She just told us the best person to talk to right now is each other, I don't think she know for the past month any time we talked it turned into a argument.

"Why you um, get the abortion?" Von finally asked

"I just felt like it wasn't time for a baby, you being gone almost every weekend and me doing hair full time. Plus it's already hard enough taking care of 3 kids"

"I would've stopped once you hit yo 2nd trimester, and you could've stopped doing hair until you was ready. You know I would've made sure you was good"

"It's not just that Von, when you have a baby you got to be mentally prepared too"

"You wasn't feeling like yo self or something?"

"Not really, i just was being super hard on myself and stressed out all the time"

"Why was you being hard on yo self?"

"I just felt I wasn't doing enough for everybody, like you and kids deserved better. And I know if I had another baby I was going to have to go through postpartum and I truly do not wanna go through that a 3rd time"

"You went through that? Why you ain't say nothing Jayla"

"Most women after they have babies go through it and because I ain't want yall to feel bad and baby me. Plus I had 2 newborns that needed my full attention, I just thugged it out"

"Ma, Don't do that it only make it worse. I know you don't want people to make it seem like you weak or something, but I ain't Finna sit up hea and judge you. You can talk to me, I might not make you feel better but I swear I'll try"

"You was already dealing with a lot too, I didn't wanna worry you no more"

"Jay, all you gotta do is talk to me that'll make it better just don't leave me hanging"

"Von why should I comfortable telling you shit when I know you gone throw it back in my face when we get into it or you gone go tell the next bitch"

He just looked at me confused

"Don't look dumb. When I had the miscarriage you went and told Ole girl, You always throwing the twins situation in my face, And now you lil girl friend posting and shit about the abortion. Like what the fuck Von"

"I don't be meaning in as I'm talking about you or Tryna bully you, it just be making me mad and I be needing somebody to tell that shit too"

"You literally have 0 respect for me Von, everything that you've told me that was personal. I never told anybody not even when we get into it. And whats yo excuse for always bringing up the twins situation"