This was only making my mood get worse, I was currently sitting on the conch of my fäther's living room, waiting as he finished a call in his office as I tried to ignore the way Cindy had been gawking at me for the past fifteen minutes.

Her green eyes were focused on me shamelessly, first my face and then my body, slowly taking in every detail. And how I wished Cleo was here... I'd like to see Cindy eye-fucking me then.

I loved how Cleo was getting more open to talk about her feelings with me, our past two days consisted of a lot of talking and just hanging out, since she was still sore.

Poor thing, I was enjoying this a little too much. It was so funny to see her like that, she threatened to kill me in my sleep several times if I kept making jokes about watching her pee.

And my conscience was a bit calmer now because Zayn was back at my house with her today while I was here, and then I had to go to Checkmate too. I had asked him to do me this favor because I had this bad feeling in my guts for weeks now... I just wanted to make sure they were safe.

"I know you like what you see, but could you be any more obvious?" I snapped at Cindy when she refused to look away from me, and she chuckled under her breath as she leaned back on the armchair she was sitting on. "Don't you have my father's money to spend?"

"I do, a lot of it actually." She shrugged, playing with the spaghetti strap of her dress, trying to get my attention.

I didn't know I would feel this way but the thought of her touching me or me fucking anyone else just made me sick. I used to enjoy how stupid my father was and I considered fucking Cindy a lot of times, but now it was repulsive. She was still insignificant to me, she could die along with my father for all I cared.

"You're too obvious." I shook my head, looking into her eyes as I twisted the rings on my fingers. "I'm not going to fuck you, just making it clear."

"I didn't say I wanted that." She smiled again, starting to get on my nerves.

But thank god my father opened his office at the right time, before I could be stupid enough to grab my gun and shoot her.

"Inside." My father deadpanned, glancing at Cindy now. "We have work to discuss, wait outside, babe."
She just nodded, getting her phone and entertaining herself as I walked into my father's office, remembering what happened the last time we talked.

It wasn't pretty... and we hadn't talked ever since I killed his stupid homophobic friend. Hugo deserved it, he didn't learn when I shot his dick and he should know better than to talk about my personal life.

I couldn't help but wonder now how many of my father's 'old friends' were involved with the trafficking itself... I knew he had a few guys responsible for getting the deliveries from the city port, but I never fucking thought children would be among those things delivered.

Lord help me control myself before I could do something impulsive.

My father closed the door after I walked in and he made his way to sit down behind his desk, looking at the papers on top as he ran his fingers through his hair. A red envelope caught my attention but he was quick to put it inside a drawer, almost as if I wasn't supposed to see it.

He actually looked a bit tired, the dark circles around his eyes were quite prominent, and something was definitely stressing him out.

This was so fucking weird.

"Why did you call me here? We could've spoken over the phone." I sighed, placing my hands on the back of one of the chairs in front of his desk.

His gaze dropped to my painted nails before he looked into my eyes, and I had to focus on good thoughts before I could lose it. He always did this... either staring at my hair for too long or my nails.
"Last time was a bit chaotic and you forgot where you're supposed to stand. You forgot who I am... but I think we're on the same page now." He shrugged. "I see you look just fine... the initials on your neck healed. You didn't explain to me how you got those."

Temptressजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें