69 - Harry | Lust**

Start from the beginning

My girl had taste, I had to give her that.

Her favorite was Landslide, and I was afraid that when she listened to it she was going to end up remembering what happened, but she just really enjoyed the song. Maybe that's why it calmed her down so quickly when I sang it to her.

She also loved Go Your Own Way, and it used to be my mother's favorite too.

I did my best to keep her distracted and we kissed for a bit just making out like goddamn teenagers, I hadn't even done this in my teen years, to be honest. But it felt so good with her.

We didn't fuck even though I was curious to know if the sex was going to feel different now. I mean, kissing her felt different already.

Cleo inhaled deeply, nuzzling up against my chest and this time tracing my ferns tattoos, and I was sure she noticed how the muscles in my stomach quivered because of her touch.

I was so fucking glad she didn't ask too many questions about Louis, the fact I was an impulsive son of a bitch was enough to make this lie more believable, and I didn't know how she would react if l told her the truth.

She lost control and she went to such a dark place in her mind, I was honestly scared for her. I never wanted to see her like that again, so I didn't regret hiding this small detail. The moment I saw she didn't remember it, I just had to do this.

And thank fuck Zayn played along and didn't say anything, he was so fucking pissed at us. With reason, I knew that.

Louis was now buried in my backyard until I could get rid of him, and Zayn and I spent hours cleaning the house.

Blood was so fucking annoying to wash off, but I had a lot of experience with it. I just wanted to be done so I could spend some time with Cleo in bed, but digging a hole in my backyard after I cleaned my garage, the bathroom, and my living room, just left me with little time to be with her.

Plus, Zayn wanted to talk and that's how we came up with our plan to let him be the one to tell Amber. We were kinda fucked and she liked him... so since he wanted to go back to his place and pretend things were the same so we wouldn't draw even more attention, he told me he would call her and tell her about the things we discovered.

Louis wasn't only a waste of fucking time, he actually told us some interesting things and now I hated my father even more. I was hoping this information would make Amber's work easier because I was running out of patience.

We were literally stuck... there was nothing else we could do and the person or people who created the list were just so fucking quiet... maybe they were watching this chaos from afar, just analyzing which would be their next move.

And I had a terrible feeling about this.

"Are you awake?" Cleo's sudden whisper caught me off guard and I snapped out of my thoughts, feeling as her fingers slid to my butterfly tattoo so she could trace the outline.

"You know I am," I said, looking down at her just when she decided to pull away so she could share the pillow with me, this time looking deep into my eyes as we both laid on our sides. "Aren't you tired?"

"No, I slept for too long." She whispered, scooting closer to me until she slipped her legs between my own, her smooth skin touching mine was the perfect distraction to erase everything from my brain that wasn't about her.

She was wearing just one of my shirts, and I knew she didn't have a bra on because it was kinda easy to see her full breasts were inviting, especially since I could see her hard nipples through the thin fabric of the t-shirt.

I looked into her eyes again, knowing very well she had caught me looking at her tits, but she was probably used to it by now.

Her blue eyes were playful and this was a very good change from the crying I witnessed last night. I wanted to see her like this always and I would do my best for that to happen.