''Justin!'' I call after him and he turns around and looks at me

''YN are you crazy it's freezing out here.'' he says back and walks to me taking off his hoodie and putting it around me, I smile lightly and look down

''What are you doing out here YN?''he says his eyes on me, I bit my lip and look up at him

''I may have. Overreacted. With the whole seeing you in my bed.'' I say and he smiles lightly

''Not like we haven't slept in the same bed before.'' he says to me and I smile and scoff at the same time

''That's when we were together Justin. We're not together anymore.'' I say and he nods his head.

''So yeah. Just wanted to say sorry as well.'' I say and he nods and I take his jacket off from over to me and hand it to him giving him a light smile.

''I know a way for me to really forgive you.'' he says and I shake my head while smiling lightly

''And what would that be?'' I say and he smiles at me.

''I'll pick you up at your dorm around 8. Be ready.'' he says and then walks off not letting me answer.

My teeth start chattering so I run back inside and the heater hits me. Did he just plan a date without letting me answer him? He did didn't he.

******

''Oh my gosh! YN you look so beautiful!'' Hope says and I give her a straight face

''I hate you.'' I say in a serious tone and she snaps her teeth at me

''What did I do?'' she asks putting her hands up

''Remember this face.'' I said and reacted her face she and Chris gave me and she laughed lightly.

I look at myself in the mirror. I had curled my hair and had a cute little woman's hat planted on my head. I wore a black button up shirt and a light pink cardigan over, with with black skinny jeans and dark brown heeled boots. My makeup was neutral. I had compact on with brown eye shadow along with top eyeliner and bottom eyeliner and mascara. I put on shiny pink lip gloss and was now done.

It was going to be 8 soon but I jumped on my bed and was playing piano titles on my phone. My fingers were moving fast. I clearly hit the fucking black title but it didn't count it.

''Oh fuck you piano title.'' I mutter and Hope laughs

''You will never beat your own high score'' she sings and I scoff

''I will in fact beat it one day.'' I say and exit it going to Crossy Road

I tap it and my little avatar is jumping. I get to 50 and get hit by a train.

''Fucking shit.'' I mutter again and Hope laughs lightly.

I was about to play it again til a knock on my door was heard. Hope's bed was closer to the door so she got up and opened it.

''Hello!'' she chimed

''Hi. I'm here for YN.'' Justin says and I sigh and pick myself off the bed.

I walk to the door and Hope opens it more to reveal me. Justin's eyes go wide and a small smile appears on his face looking me up and down.

''Wow. YN you look beautiful.'' he says and I fake a smile

''I know right.'' I say in a sassy tone and Justin chuckles

''Lets go then.'' he says and starts walking

Hope smiles at me and pushes me out the door and I follow behind Justin. We walk in silence and the only thing heard are my heels hitting the floor. Once we reached outside the moonlight hit us and the stars were shining bright. He kept walking and I followed behind him, confused.