Annoy - Markhyuck

Haechan is in Dream dorm, agreeing to sleep with his lovely friends after long time. Obviously he loves to sleep with Renjun so why not. They are planning to have a movie night. Jeno is the only one left to come back since he left in practice room to help Mark learns Boom and Ridin choreography. Haechan is a bit sad that Mark didn't ask him to help him cause he was willing to help if the older asked for it.

He is waiting Jeno to ask about Mark's process while eating Soysauce fried rice by chef Na.

Haechan: Jeno yeah!!! Where are u!!!,

Haechan shouted randomly , wants to talk to his best friend about Mark and his process of learning choreography. Jeno comes in the dorm, being unbother by super load Haechan as always.

Jen: I am back, stop shouting you will hurt your voice

Haechan seems to be still in good mood, he is all smily and playing card game with Jisung and Renjun. Jeno smiled at happy Haechan and but soon faded after realizing Nana was cooking for him.

Jen: Yeah, Lee Haechan!! Why do u ask my babe to cook for u? He is supposed to rest. Nana, they will do dishes now you go and rest,
said Jeno while he back hugs Nana who is still cooking.

Nana: Okie, I made one for u too, eat well babe

Yes BABE, that's what they call to each other when they are at dorm.
Jeno didn't reply instead he smiled and put his chin on Nana's shoulder.

Nana: "How was your day baby?"

Jen :  "It was ok, Mark Hyung is really loud, I hurt my ears while sitting next to him"

Nana: "Haha, Haechan is loud too, they are really active, did u eat something?"

Haechan: "For the love of god, I am still alive and sitting here, which means I can hear your gossip"

Jen and Nana in syne: "as if we care"

Jen: "Nah, I didn't eat anything, I missed your cooking so I didn't want anything else"

Nana: " good talk Jen, now go and change I will wait u in living room, let's watch movie together while u eat"

Nana left the kitchen and sit on sofa with his phone. Before Jeno went to room, Haechan pulls his hand and makes him sit on table.

Haechan: "Yeah, how is Mark Hyung"

Jen: "He was ok catching up the dance pretty well, I am about to ask, I thought Mark Hyung will ask u to help with dance but did u and Mark fight again?"

Haechan: with me? I don't, I mean I am not sure if he is mad at me or something but we were good, we even drink together last week, but you know how Mark Lee is, I don't understand what he is thinking sometimes!"

Jen: strange, I asked him that he can ask u for the rest, but he even denied my opinion

Haechan: I don't know man.... I am also confused

Jen: should be ok, I think he is just busy. I am gonna get change, go and choose movie

Haechan: okie go go go

Haechan is somewhat concerns about what is going on between him and Mark. He starts to rethink if he did something mean unintentionally is that Kimchijjae rap? Shouldn't be right? He noticed that the older was trying to get a space especially from him since a few days. He was rejecting Haechan's affection constantly after the night that they drink together. He really wants to make up if something is happening so he gets an idea and texts Mark

Text
HC : Hyung what are u doing?

Mark: I am at dorm obviously

HC: Did I ask where u are? Read carefully will u?