chapter 1

In Naira home,
We can see a beautiful girl sleeping hugging her teddy. Just then her mother came to wake up.

Akshara: Naira bacha, wake up.

Naira: mumma 5 minutes.

Akshara: naira you will get late for your new school. It's your first day na.

Naira slowly open her eyes and hug her mother and kiss her cheeks.

Naira: Good morning mumma

Akshara: Good morning naira.

Akshara kiss her forehead and said go and freshen up and come fast to have breakfast.

Naira goes and freshen up. When she cames down she sees her father and says.

Naira: good morning papa

Naitik: good morning princess.

Akshara: Naitik and Naira come breakfast is ready.

Then naira goes and have breakfast. Then she goes to school with naitik.

In Kartik's home

We can see a boy sleeping peacefully. Just then her mother came to wake up.

Swarna: kartik wake up.

Kartik wakes up and hugs her mother and wished good morning to her.

Kartik: good morning ma

Swarna: good morning kartik.

Kartik go and freshen up and came and have your breakfast. With that swara goes from kartik room and kartik goes to freshen up. When kartik came down he saw swarna is waiting for her at breakfast table.

Kartik: ma breakfast.

Swarna gave breakfast. Kartik have breakfast and goes to school.

In school

Kartik and naira reached school at same time and bumped with each other.

Kaira: sorry

Kaira: it's okay.

Then kartik go his friend and naira goes to her class.

Bell rangs and kartik and his friend come to his class. Then the teacher comes and teacher tells to introduce themselves.

To be continued in next chapter...

Do votes and comments.

Guys did you like my first chapter bcz I also don't know what I have written.
Sorry guys if you didn't like.