chapter 55

Two days later, we found ourselves in the library. Knowing that the twins would be whining, Lee and I decided that it would be a good idea to sit in a far corner, where Madam Pince wouldn't be able to here us.

"Do we really have to do this right now?" George whined.

"Yes, now shut up. I'm trying to read." I scolded, rolling my eyes.

"What are we even supposed to write?" Fred asked.

"You have a ton of books right there." Lee said, gesturing to a huge stack if books in the middle of our table.

"And, anyways, werewolves are awesome. You'll find a ton of cool stuff to write." I said, jotting down a few sentences.

Luckily, Lupin doesn't mind if my handwriting was a little messy. The twins sighed, each grabbing a book. They flipped through the pages and, before I knew it, were excitedly reading aloud.

"I didn't know that!" George exclaimed.

"This essay shouldn't be too bad then, huh?" I asked jokingly.

"How many inches do we have to write?" Fred asked, digging out a quill and a roll of parchment from his bag.

"12." Lee answered, not looking up from the book in his lap.

"That's it? I could probably write atleast 20!" George exclaimed.

"Good. I'm sure Lupin would give you extra credit if you wrote that much." I said, a smile on my face.

I didn't think it would go this well. Usually, I would just feed information to them and then they would write it down. We stayed there for probably an hour and a half before we were done. Each of us having written atleast 18 inches, I was happy. Everything we had written had been good stuff about werewolves. This had gone extremely well.